Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't reproduce this. How long were you botting for?

14 hours. Happens every 3rd or 4th game. Last night I was averaging 70 per hour instead of 96+ which I usually get.

@Eagles13 here is a pic of what it looks like. Mouse stays in same position until game crashes

2jbmzb4.jpg

Wow this scripts awesome glad I found it. Safe to run overnight you think? Averaging around 90-96 commendations an hour.

*Sorry for the following language*

fucking fucking fuck sake cunt nugget

please add some checks or checkers or whatever that move the camera after you finish a game just ran a 14 hour progress of 4 credits!

Took me an hour to recreate it but here ya go

2m46ter.jpg

if the camera doesn't move the mouse just clicks on the dickhead on the dock.

what are your screen settings?
Min, Resizable. Been running flawlessly for me, but I understand how the camera angle could potentially cause it to spam click the girl.
Edit: Don't know why I haven't been using this bot its fantastic already gone from 83 atk to 89.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Yeah. I've fixed that bug, I just haven't pushed the latest version because of major changes in other scripts which I'm still testing.

Yeah. I've fixed that bug, I just haven't pushed the latest version because of major changes in other scripts which I'm still testing.
Ok good to know, ill wait until you push the new update to run an overnight test.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Theres no1 in the worlds 53 and 69.
I've been logging out and comming back nobody.

Yeah, that's been a problem with low-level accounts, but on the medium & high level landers, there are usually enough people. You might want to try logging on when there's more people around? Beyond that, I don't really have any suggestions.

This is sick, been running this for about 3½ hours now and already got 350ish points.
-Edit: almost 2hr proggy again:
iuK5J9M.png

Should add a "Spend token" option. I hit 1000 tokens while in class today and the bot was running jsut trying to get on the boat for about 2 hours without being able to get on :p other then that worked great! ran it for about 12 hours no issues! (Sorry should have taken a screenshot! :p)

Should add a "Spend token" option. I hit 1000 tokens while in class today and the bot was running jsut trying to get on the boat for about 2 hours without being able to get on :p other then that worked great! ran it for about 12 hours no issues! (Sorry should have taken a screenshot! :p)
Happened to me as well yesterday but only for a few minutes. Would be a nice addition. Also gets a little messed up when the squire asks you what kind of boots you want.
Edit: about to get my attack to 99 which is my first maxed combat skill. All thanks to you!

Last edited:
What all was in the Update Eagles? I cant seem to find any kind of notes. Any new features?

Status
Not open for further replies.