Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you've played PC for a bunch of games, you'll eventually start receiving hybrid boots. This happens when you try to cross the gangplank and the bot will just kind of freeze up. It'll ignore it and try to go onto the boat, but the thing will be blocking it. It'll eventually get on, but it won't pick the boots. Kind of suspicious imo.

Thanks for creating this bot. I have been using it for about 3hrs now, with about 80-100 commendations per/hr. I am babysitting it due to the first time i ran the script within 20mins it wouldn't click on the plank to the launcher due to the status saying looking for portal or whatever ahah, still great bot in my opinion. Can't wait to see what else you will be making in the future.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
After you've played PC for a bunch of games, you'll eventually start receiving hybrid boots. This happens when you try to cross the gangplank and the bot will just kind of freeze up. It'll ignore it and try to go onto the boat, but the thing will be blocking it. It'll eventually get on, but it won't pick the boots. Kind of suspicious imo.

I had no idea about the hybrid armour. I'll look into handling this, but I may well need several accounts which have access to hybrid gear.

@Eagles13 for some reason the red circle thing that should be on the minimap is instead on the screen so the bot is just click in a spot

@Eagles13
Cv1jMvE.jpg

@Eagles13 for me it happens everytime i also tried using a different layout and using legacy mode but that doesn't help.

I'm not experiencing that problem, but the hybrid boots remain an issue.

This won't be fixed until I can get hold of an account with the hybrid boots popup. Sorry.

@Eagles13 for me it happens everytime i also tried using a different layout and using legacy mode but that doesn't help.

I won't be able to update this for at least a few days. And since I can't reproduce it, I can't really tell what the problem is. Are you on a mac by the way?

Eagles13 updated JPestControl with a new update entry:

JPestControl v0.1.2 Released!

JPestControl updated to v0.1.2.

Changelog:
All bugs fixed save handwraps as I don't have access to an account which gets this popup. If you have one, I'd be appreciative if you could lend it to me so I can implement this.
JavaFX UI
More informative paint.

Last edited:
Eagles13 updated JPestControl with a new update entry:

JPestControl v0.1.2 Released!

Changelog:
All bugs fixed save handwraps as I don't have access to an account which gets this popup. If you have one, I'd be appreciative if you could lend it to me so I can implement this.
JavaFX UI
More informative paint.

I'm not how much time you have on your hands, but it seems like if you bot for a good 5-10 hours the pop up starts becoming more and more available. I've received maybe 2 popups in the first 3 hours, and after that I get maybe 1-3 popups every hour and a half. It should be reproducible...if you have the time lol.

Here's what it looks like:
PCHybrid.png

I actually had this happen right now as I was typing this reply. I've been having to baby sit because of this pop up, as you can see it takes a heavy toll on commendations/hr. I would give you my account info, as I said I'm getting this a lot, but it's a very valuable account to me that I don't feel comfortable lending it out.

I'm on Legacy due to a bug that was talked about already by Barry in this thread.

And just so you get an idea of how often it pops up, it just happened again, 10 minutes later lol. This time I tried to exit to lobby to test if the popup would still be there, say if I were to give you my account information. Unfortunately, it disappears on log out. However, this information in itself could be of some use, perhaps as a makeshift solution for the popup? Exiting to lobby and re-entering the world makes the popup disappear, perhaps that could be the temporary method for now? But the only problem I see with this solution is the simple fact the bot doesn't recognized the popup and just sits there. Perhaps a work around for this one is to have an inactivity timer for the bot? Say if the bot has been stuck on "Entering Ladder" for more than 15-20 seconds, then it logs out and back in?

Last edited:
@defjam Does the popup close if you press the "Esc" key? If so I may be able to workaround. Otherwise I'll need an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.