Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Magic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible bug with this script, I activate the script, it starts up fine and starts high alching but a little while in the high alch icon in the spellbook gets highlighted and it fails to switch back to backpack like it should and the script just freezes there, with the script's cursor just hovering over the backpack icon like it's trying to click on it, but never does. This bug has happened about a dozen times in under an hour, I can't even trust it to go a few minutes without messing up.

This bot will be rewritten in the future, but as it was originally a combination of 3 seperate bots added together after they were created, it's pretty difficult to maintain. I'll look into getting it removed until I get around to rewriting it.

There was an rs3 system update and this script doesn't seem to be working now. When high alchemy is in the action bar, it does nothing. When high alchemy is not in the action bar, it opens the magic abilities section, attempts to choose high alchemy but ends up opening the runescape "subscribe link" and the lobby opens and the script stops.

Bot just clicks on spellbook. doesn't even read that I have yew shieldbows in my inventory when trying to set bot up. very saddening

RS3, high alch, multiple items, could probably sneak in a few more alchs per run but able to do multiple items and very easy to set up. 9/10.

Does this script work with the new Spectre update? :eek: I would love to use the superheating feature. :)

i use enchanting option, banking isnt flawless but it works with about 1k enchants an hr if not more.

When superheating, bot banks everything including nature runes and doesn't take them back out so it cant superheat.

i use enchanting option, banking isnt flawless but it works with about 1k enchants an hr if not more.

Best working bot on Runemate right now. Just as slow as other bots. Suggestion: add lunar spell book?

When superheating, bot banks everything including nature runes and doesn't take them back out so it cant superheat.

Ugh, I haven;t been getting notifications for these :/
I'll look into the superheating issue soon, but as for the speed, it's probably best that I leave that up to the rewrite.

I should be done with Agility and Divination soon enough, so that should open up those 2 slots for another 2 bots.

Ugh, I haven;t been getting notifications for these :/
I'll look into the superheating issue soon, but as for the speed, it's probably best that I leave that up to the rewrite.

I should be done with Agility and Divination soon enough, so that should open up those 2 slots for another 2 bots.

I got it working for about an hour or so last night and the banking was fine then i manually stopped it and went back today and it wasn't working. Not sure if its a frequent bug.

Bot works pretty well with the exception that the action bar in not utilized. I have superheat on my actionbar, but the script still opens my magic tab.

Got it working finally, not sure if it is a coding thing but the bot doesn't seem to run if I am playing in Legacy mode on RS3, just has the status of "Casting LVL_2_ENCHANT". Only works with EoC interface because the spellbook and inventory are in seperate interface windows.

Looking forward to the rewrite of this bot because it has so much potential.

Got it working finally, not sure if it is a coding thing but the bot doesn't seem to run if I am playing in Legacy mode on RS3, just has the status of "Casting LVL_2_ENCHANT". Only works with EoC interface because the spellbook and inventory are in seperate interface windows.

Looking forward to the rewrite of this bot because it has so much potential.

@SlashnHax divination bot is perfect, best bot out on the market cheers. Could you possibly enabling using action keys as it's a lot quicker, only getting about 300 casts/hour

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Right now superheating runite = serious bank. Gonna be nice when this bot is in great shape again. :)

Wanted to use this bot, but decided to wait until its rewritten to v2. Any indication of when it will be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.