Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What OS is that? I've used my bots on both OSX and Windows (7-8.1) with no issues. Do you have any kind of UI scaling enabled (if your screen is a very high DPI)?
Hiya! My OS would be windows 8.1. I have no UI scaling enabled as I never knew there was an option to do so. I am using a flatscreen tv as a computer screen so it might cause some trouble although I've tried every possible resolution. Thanks for the quick reply =)

Last edited:
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Hiya! My OS would be windows 8.1. I have no UI scaling enabled as I never knew there was an option to do so. I am using a flatscreen tv as a computer screen so it might cause some trouble although I've tried every possible resolution. Thanks for the quick reply =)

What's the max resolution of the TV? Also, does this problem only occur for this bot, or does it occur across the board for all Alpha bots?

What's the max resolution of the TV? Also, does this problem only occur for this bot, or does it occur across the board for all Alpha bots?
The resolution i'm currently using is 1920 x 1080. And I am currently not experiencing problems with other bots at the moment.

Last edited:
The resolution i'm currently using is 1920 x 1080. And I am currently not experiencing problems with other bots at the moment.

That's particularly weird. I'll look into it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it without being able to reproduce it myself.

That's particularly weird. I'll look into it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it without being able to reproduce it myself.
Its actually just to let you know, you don't have to fix it especially for me but maybe if others have the same problem it might be worth it to look in to =) But making the UI resizable would be a good solution since i'm able to do that on other bots.

Mounted Glory teleport is bugged for me. It was working perfectly yesterday, it teleports back to edgeville, and stands at the bank, but doesn't click the bankers

Seems like i have the same problem for burthope.

It walks to the bank and puts my Runemate client in a sort of freeze, RS still runs, but i cant stop the script or click away the client

12 year old normie
Can you possibly add a failsafe if it accidentally teleports to Karamja for example, using the mounted glory? I saw it getting stuck a couple of times there. :/

Can you possibly add a failsafe if it accidentally teleports to Karamja for example, using the mounted glory? I saw it getting stuck a couple of times there. :/

Damn. Never thought of that one. I'll think of something.

Hey, I'm having an issue with using the bot. Whenever I try and run it, the options are on top of another, thus leading me to not being able to select my offering as being dragon bones. Does anyone have a fix?

I am also having this issue I use my tv screen as my monitor and I'm not able to click everything, except this is for all the scripts

this is what i'm getting

I managed to fix the problem. I have suggestion though, having a loadstone option. So you are able to use the mounted glory to Edgeville, and then use the Yanille Loadstone option to to teleport back.

Attachments

• gui.png
    gui.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 8
I think it's something to do with UI scaling an JavaFX, can you confirm @Arbiter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.