Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i get to my house with tele tabs , it just teleport for falador searching for a bank (i already have the 2 marrentils and d bones on my inv)

Thank you my friend I received 99 prayer with this script great job man i set it to my house and tabs for house lodestone burthorpe and bought the ourg bones i needed i had 99 in a week

I've tried every settings, every time it teleports to the house it always tries to teleport to falador then runs to edgeville bank.. Can anyone help me out here please?

Nvm working now, Figured I had to have more than 1 house teletab with me :p

tysm <3
6e94b839643bd6dbf155ffa2df25c0cd.png

The baby dragon bones don't work because the item in the bot is called 'babydragon bones' but in game it's baby dragon bones with the space. Could that be the problem?

ALso doors don't open, is there any way?

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
The baby dragon bones don't work because the item in the bot is called 'babydragon bones' but in game it's baby dragon bones with the space. Could that be the problem?

ALso doors don't open, is there any way?

I'll fix the babydragon issue, thanks for raising it. With regard to doors, you can make them default to being open in your house options.

awesome bot but i need to babysit it because it does not open door, the bot just click on light lamp instead

ok after referring the previous pages, the door can be open permanently by configuring in the settings ! awesome bot

It doesnt want to teleport to the house without a tab i cant find an option to use lodestones i might be missing something but i dont have a house in Yanivlle for this to even work.

How can i set it so it simply teleports to Yanville without trying to run their from Falador?

Ex-Staff
It doesnt want to teleport to the house without a tab i cant find an option to use lodestones i might be missing something but i dont have a house in Yanivlle for this to even work.

How can i set it so it simply teleports to Yanville without trying to run their from Falador?
You can use the Yanille walking option instead.

Why does the bot keep telleporting away from the house and run forever? it will eventually return to house and do the bones. it is a friend owned house and the bot weill enter the house then telleport for no reason. its cutting waaaaaay down on xp/hour. can you please fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.