Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A specific bot, or at least a specific feature, will need to be made to handle this. The easiest way would be to walk away every X minutes, but the better way would be to detect aggro...

Levels (optional) is for defining specific leveled npcs to fight.
Special doors and dungeon entrances (varrock sewer is a dungeon) will need to be added to web. The doors should be handled already, but due to the ladders/sewer entrance, the path won't be built and the bot won't attempt to walk.

This will be a feature in the next version/rewrite

first of all: I really love the alpha fighter. It´s so much better than the bots I´ve used on OSbot and Dreambot.. so much better..thanks alot.

I keep stuck at banking though. It stays in bank after withdrawing the food I wanted.
If I delete the withdrawing thingy in the bank settings, it walks back to the right place and starts killing monsters again.

Last edited:
Great script! However, I notice it doesn't like to pick up Big Bones and Dragon Bones. Also what is Regex?

Thanks!

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Have had trouble dying and sat down to spectate it this time. Definitely does not try to logout on low HP. :)

Great script but having issues. Am killing mobs in the zoo, using mage. Every time it gains a magic level it doesnt click the dialog and sits there. This is the first time am trying to kill something thats not reachable. Is there a trigger for clicking the dialog maybe getting damaged?

not sure how to run this, first time using bot and I tried looking at extra resources to start instances and stuff. not sure how to get it to start attacking as a bot but i can get the eating part to work ;p

Have had trouble dying and sat down to spectate it this time. Definitely does not try to logout on low HP. :)
Are you in an aggressive zone?
i cannot get this bot to loot anything for me
Everything in the loot tab works in conjuction, so if you have a price trigger and names, it'll only loot items with those names over the price specified.
not sure how to run this, first time using bot and I tried looking at extra resources to start instances and stuff. not sure how to get it to start attacking as a bot but i can get the eating part to work ;p
You should just be able to add a name to the names list

Hey, this script seems great but I cannot seem to figure out how to work the bank option, I've gotten down adding the NPC to attack and eating, but I cannot figure out how to make it bank... Can you give some sort of short guide maybe?

The only discrepancy I have encountered so far is that when it logs out to break, does the break time, and goes to log in, at the "click here to play" screen I get an error and the bot stops. I got an error and submitted it, not sure where the error explanation went. Will have a 10 hour proggy soon.

Ok, ran into my first big problem:

The script randomly stopped working, but was still running. Tried pausing and unpausing, nothing changed it. SO basically, it sat for a couple of minutes doing nothing but taking up time.
2017-01-12 22-58-27.png

here is a code when I tried to restart it:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only a Thread within a bot's ThreadGroup may eavesdrop on the game client. Current Thread=Thread[pool-68-thread-1,5,[t-g]11492 - Alpha Fighter]
at nul.iiiIIIiiIIii.true(rjb:101)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getGameType(uob:95)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.isRS3(uob:163)
at robot.iiiiIiIIII.onStart(a:115)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.true(yxa:45)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I had to completely restart Spectre

Found a bug when i was lvling up magic. When the bot tries to "continuing dialog" it gets stuck if its more than 1 page of continuing dialog. It clicks continue the first time but not the second time.

Is there a way to loot arrows over a certain amount? I tried adding a loot value and it seems to work about half the time but it makes the script run incredibly slow doing so.

Great bot, just some addvices to make it even greater:
1.Check if the monster is already attacked, because sometimes it just keeps clicking on it even if it's already attacked.
2. Check nearest monster, because sometimes the bot chooses to click on the farthest monster and it keeps running arround.
3. Check if YOU are already attacked. For e.g. when I'm on stronghold of security fighting Giant spiders it doesn't attack the spider that hitted me, but other spiders and it keeps on clicking different spider(because you are already attacked and you can't fight another monster) till it clicks the spider that is hitting me :) That's all for now. Again GREAT BOT, but I think it could be even better :) good luck

Hey guys, new to runemate and loving the client so far, seems promising for antiban.

iv been trying to get this alpha fighter to work but just cant figure it out.
I have it attacking npcs fine and looting,

Eating... I cant seem to get it to eat food trying to use Lobster. where should i be putting this in.

I have tried everywhere I can think and still nothing after setting lower HP limit average and also max.

Thanks.

Stopped working out of nowhere, been useing it for a week with the same options... here is the log, please help

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect ItemStorage.ids; nested exception is:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ItemStorage
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:959)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:499)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.serialize(nb:520)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ItemStorage
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
at app.u.loadClass(u.java:79)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1050)
at app.m.loadClass(m.java:30)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:496)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:508)
... 16 more

Stopped working out of nowhere, been useing it for a week with the same options... here is the log, please help

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect ItemStorage.ids; nested exception is:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ItemStorage
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:959)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:499)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.serialize(nb:520)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ItemStorage
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at app.u.loadClass(u.java:79)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1050)
at app.m.loadClass(m.java:30)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:496)
at aux.iIIiiiIiIII.false(nb:508)
... 16 more
There is a BIG RED MESSAGE above the shoutbox that says:

THE OSRS UPDATE BROKE THE CLIENT FOR OSRS BOTS THAT INTERACT WITH ITEMS. PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY UNTIL WE FIX THE CLIENT.

Can you make the bot eat food to make room for loot? If it doesn't have inventory space because of food it just doesn't pick it up... If there was an option to make it eat the food to make space that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.