Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to toggle off prayers when not in combat , but just changed because toggling took more time than what it was worth.
I could make it drop items that shouldn't be in the inventory.
I'll look into the noted potion problem xD
Unless you can make an option for prayer enable/disbale when looting?
as what im suing your bot for requires prayer to be turned off when looting :)
BUt thanks for reading :D

16aad007f6.png

it keeps getting stuck at looting again but this time even if the item has despawned it will keep trying to loot :/

Hey man...love the bot. It's the best bot I have been using since I started using runemate :) Two suggestions though;

can you add support for dropping unwanted items picked up?
can you add support for safe spots (for ranged and magic training)?

Bug(s):
When using this bot, it lags a significant amount when compared to other fighting bots i've used on the bot store.

Hey man...love the bot. It's the only bot I have been using since I started using runemate :) Two suggestions though;

Bug(s):
When using this bot, it lags a significant amount when compared to other fighting bots i've used on the bot store.
Why would he add support to drop unwanted items? If you don't want them don't loot them.

Hey man...love the bot. It's the best bot I have been using since I started using runemate :) Two suggestions though;

Bug(s):
I have plans to add support for dropping unwanted items.
As for safespots, not too sure about that.

I have plans to add support for dropping unwanted items.
As for safespots, not too sure about that.

Your bot will be the only one which supports this. Please consider it :) It might be a challenge...but certainly will put Alpha Fighter way above the other combat bots on RuneMate. :D;)

Why would he add support to drop unwanted items? If you don't want them don't loot them.

The bot may sometimes pick up unwanted items (for example, items which are on top of one another; either the bot (or the lag which I experience sometimes) results in this happening).:(

Your bot will be the only one which supports this. Please consider it :) It might be a challenge...but certainly will put Alpha Fighter way above the other combat bots on RuneMate. :D;)

The bot may sometimes pick up unwanted items (for example, items which are on top of one another; either the bot (or the lag which I experience sometimes) results in this happening).:(

Oh never happened, sorry.

One suggestion...since dropping unwanted items will still take some time, I would suggest just making the bot click the button to deposit all items in inventory, when at the bank. That would definitely speed up the moneymaking aspect of this bot.

One suggestion...since dropping unwanted items will still take some time, I would suggest just making the bot click the button to deposit all items in inventory, when at the bank. That would definitely speed up the moneymaking aspect of this bot.
If the inventory only contains items that it doesn't need, it will deposit all.
Although if you really want speed, presets are the way to go.

ohhhh ok ok...thank you very much sir :) I will try that

Is there anyone here who can point me in the right direction as how to use the presets?? I'm lost :(

Okay nvm...I'll google it lol sorry for bothering you :)

I'm having a little problem recently, bot keeps drinking all doses of "super ranging potions" all once.

I'm having a little problem recently, bot keeps drinking all doses of "super ranging potions" all once.
Strange, the texture ID must have changed... I'm going to rewrite the support to take into account the levels instead of the IDs

Man one suggestion on top of the others. Regenerate. I would even be thrilled if once activated he would stop after every fight to use it. I understand it would slow things down but I use your bot mainly as a trainer not a money maker killing fire giants I can regen after every fight and stay almost full hp the whole time. I understand your trying to do a lot but that would be the cats ass dude.
Also maybe a loot counter. So if I only want him to have 15 lobsters in his bag that's all he should have. maybe you could work it into the unwanted loot thing is why I mentioned it as to make unwanted loot drop successfully he will have to know what you already have in your bag and what should be there I would think.

Potion settings works perfectly now thanks Hax!

bot failed to loot some ascention keystones "when I checked the chat later I've seen their notification but I couldn't find 'em in my inventory" although I've set "eat food to loot" and there was a free inv space anyway? have you modified looting failsafe settings?
edit: the reason was that bot doesn't recognize some of the keys prices, and since I was looting with a looting trigger. it didn't loot. you'd probably wanna check pricing system in your script.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.