Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been using this to bot for a week now but 3 days ago, it's no longer capable of picking up items.
Can someone tell me if it's only on my end and if so, what could be the solution for this.

**I've tried using all looting config in the runescape setting but none works. The character will just stand on the item and stay there until the it's gone (at the same time. the runemate program will say "Looting (the item)".

Thank you

Great bot, haven't run into any issues except sometimes when if I don't babysit and run out of food the bot doesn't log out/run away so I come back to find it respawned at lumby.

The option to save your profile would be really nice. Gets to be a hassle having to redo your proper settings every time you start it up.

This has worked very well for me. The one thing i don't understand is how to save a profile so i dont' have to keep remaking it everytime i run it with the same configuration? Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys. The bot looks like it would be really useful once I figure out how to set it up to my liking. Are there any resources out there? The majority of options/setting have no tooltips and offer zero information about what they do. Maybe it's because I am new to RS botting and everything there is meta and common knowledge, but AS a beginner it has me pretty confused...

For example: Is it possible to use this for F2P range training? I got it to loot the arrows after shooting and killing but the problem is being ranged I'm trying to "safespot" the mobs. If I can somehow set it so that my character only attacks the mobs from a specific location coordinate, picks up arrows, returns to spots, and continues?

I've used this one in the past, and am currently using it, and for the most part it works very well! I just tried running it on Hill Giants and it wasn't working so well. When I got low on food it would emergency teleport or just log-out instead of banking. I'll explain how I had it set-up and maybe I was doing something wrong:

I'd start it at the Hill giants next to the ladder.

NPC: Hill Giant
Loot -> Names: Nature rune, Limpwurt root, Law rune, Death rune -> Combat looting was also checked (wasn't looting at all)
Health -> Eat Trigger: Had this between 50-70. Low HP options were just wet to "Stop bot when low"
Bank -> Enabled & Bank on Full Inventory selected. Bank Location: Varrock_West. Items: Lobster/Critical/Required Amnt 1/Withdraw amount 19. Brass key/Critical/required amount 1/withdraw amount 1

It also wasn't looting what I had listed, Limpwurt roots, Nature runes, Law runes

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

This has worked very well for me. The one thing i don't understand is how to save a profile so i dont' have to keep remaking it everytime i run it with the same configuration? Any help is appreciated.
+1...
I thought it was just me that was having a difficult time locating the "Save Profile" option, haha!

Hey, When the bot starts up it just sits there and idles.
Other bots work fine, but the combat one is the only one that doesn't. Help?

Hey there, I've been using this bot quite recently but I came back twice to seeing a random event that was not dismissed?

Is this a client configuration or the script itself?

+ Any advice on how to resolve this?

Bot is working pretty well, I have only found 1 issue. When something is dying, the bot clicks on it between 5-14 times trying to attack it. Luckily it doesn't do it on every kill, but its like 1 out of 4 making it pretty obvious.

Hello, I'll list the bugs I've found in order of importance (to me, lol). This is the best combat bot i've tried so far, keep it up!

1. Setting loot area is not working for me. TBH i can't even see the full options in the GUI (I only see the top 1/3 of that bar once it drops down... it's hidden by the rest of the options further down for some reason, but it doesn't make a scroll wheel.
  2. can't save profiles (like most other bots on runemate. not sure if it's a client-side problem, but i'll mention it anyways.
  3. Setting the combat area works fine - when I press "add" it tells me the values added and I can select them to remove them. BUT it doesn't populate the list of items I've added to loot, so you can't see what you've added nor click on them to remove.
  4. Telling it to loot coins is a terrible idea, since it will run way out of the combat area (and the loot area I try to set, presumably it's not setting it, see above) for 1-5 coins.

Last edited:

v6p

Overall flawless and awesome script.

Not sure if this has been suggested before as I don't have the time to go through all 82 pages of discussion but would an option to import an item loot list be possible? Perhaps in a .txt format?

If you could look into that it would be greatly appreciated as this script is already amazing.

Thanks.

I have a problem, where when my character goes to the bank and stores everything, it doesnt close the bank whenever its done storing everything, and if i do close it, it doesnt go back to the area i was fighting at. PLEASE HELP!!

Works flawlessly!! However, I was wondering if while at experiments, is there a way to make it so that it will only try to attack the lvl 25 ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.