Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think runescape did an update that is preventing all the bots from working because i cant get any of them to work properly anymore. im having troubles to get any of them to work properly and ive tried a couple of them now. is anyone else having the same issues or is it just me..?

My issue is that the web walking isn't working properly on any of the bots.

So did the developer stop working on this bot? If not can you explain to me how the area setting works? I'm having trouble with the bot running way away from my training area because it spots something on the ground that another person didn't loot that I have set as an item for my bot to pick up. (bronze arrows) I have tried to set an area for the bot to work within but it just still runs away.

So did the developer stop working on this bot? If not can you explain to me how the area setting works? I'm having trouble with the bot running way away from my training area because it spots something on the ground that another person didn't loot that I have set as an item for my bot to pick up. (bronze arrows) I have tried to set an area for the bot to work within but it just still runs away.
There's 2 area settings, 1st in NPCs & 2nd in Loot

I'm getting stuck at the bank....

It says "Eating Lobster" even though I have full health, from there it does nothing.

so is it possible to
1st make bot pick loot over combat
2nd attack with left click
3rd use regen? requires adrenaline
other than that nice :3

Last edited:
For some reason, I type in Cow and when I let it go it just walks to them now. Last night it was attacking them. any ideas?

-Doesnt attack anymore, only walking around.

-And dont remember the profile, have to write it all over every time.

when its working its running really well!

Works great for me, very nice bot.
Only 1 problem is that the profile,s cant be saved at the moment so you have to type it all in every time you start it.

Thanks for this script its awesome!

Greetings
Can someone explain to me looting? I wanna loot bones & feathers from chickens, but after adding both names to the "Name" bar under looting, it only picks up bones.
Thanks for the help!

Been using this bot for several months now with no bans. I did realize that the break handler stopped working, though. Anyone else's bot not logging out at the prescribed times? Without break handler, I do not feel comfortable running on my main for more than an hour.

Can you use this as a mage trainer? I can't figure out how to make it leave my runes in the inventory to use em for combat

Status
Not open for further replies.