Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found a fix to the "Im already under attack" Bug, Sometimes it goes hours without trying to fight something while its under attack then sometimes it just spam clicks

Great bot. Few question while on the banking. I want to to only carry about 3 pieces of food at a time and bank when my inv is full. The problem i am having is that everytime it goes to bank it bank everything then withdraws my food and just sits there. anyone having this problem? is the problem on my end what should i have the required amount of food i want to with draw at before it goes back to bank? Also what does the regex box do if i check it.

Great bot. Few question while on the banking. I want to to only carry about 3 pieces of food at a time and bank when my inv is full. The problem i am having is that everytime it goes to bank it bank everything then withdraws my food and just sits there. anyone having this problem? is the problem on my end what should i have the required amount of food i want to with draw at before it goes back to bank? Also what does the regex box do if i check it.
Try withdrawing 3 food but only require 1 or 0

could you tell how to setup the levels (optional) if i need defence xp 50 , att xp 50 ,strength xp 50 , stop the bot , thanks

Any support for magic runes? can't seem to change the values of how many to withdrawal from the bank without manually clicking the arrows :/

Any chance you could add a tele grab option. Would make safespot looting much simpler. It a great bot, just would like to tele grab sometimes.

hey first off, awesome bot!
i just need help setting up the banking, i put withdraw 27 "Trout" in the bank but it will just go there and sit there, not return to fight monsters
any idea on how what i'm doing wrong?

Great bot! Works very well.
There are some things I wanted to point out, I'm not sure if you can fix them;
1. The profile doesn't seem to save the "bury bones" setting.
2. The break profiles aren't saved either, I have to make a new one each time I run the bot.
3. Does it support wines as food? I haven't seen it drink one yet.
4. Can you create an option to make it stop after a certain amount of kills/time or when out of arrows/runes or when at a certain level?

Last edited:
Is it possible to get this bot to drink aggression potions? It drinks Super Range potions just fine but won't touch Aggression.

Is there a definitive guide on how each box is used? I get the basic attack but I'd like to know how to use the bot's full potential

Can you train this bot to, lets say, fight moss giants through the pipe, and bank when its low health, go to egde bank withdraw required amount of food, then make its way back to the moss giants?

or if it were to squeeze through the pipe on accident, lick on it again to go back to killing moss giants?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIii.do(iwb:59)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.getLoaded(shc:210)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.do(rhc:14722)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(xcc:95)
at nul.iIIiIIiiiIiii.do(mdc:113)
at nul.iiiIiIiiiIiii.validate(oyb:196)
at robot.IiIiIiIiiI.run(n:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(yyb:22595)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiiI.run(ljc:163)

bot suddenly stopped working.

What happend with the loot area setting and the loot names?
I can't see them or delete them.

Have been having issues with unnecessary eating since the last update. It will eat after taking just 1-2 damage regardless of what the damage bar is set at. Have been having same issues with other fighters as well, so may be system based.

I have also been having issues with unnecessary eating. it just eats after a couple of hp has been lost no matter what settings you apply. munching like fuk thru my swordies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.