Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Dragons [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Automation
if u mean that it gets really laggy when walking towards blue drags, thats because of the web walking runemate supports, its not because of the bot
Not entirely. It's likely because of over-generating paths from the web. Best practice is to generate once and cache unless a new one is absolutely necessary.

Not entirely. It's likely because of over-generating paths from the web. Best practice is to generate once and cache unless a new one is absolutely necessary.

generate once by? cleaning cache and walk the route once urself?

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
generate once by? cleaning cache and walk the route once urself?

Nah. This is something I need to look into. Tried before, but implementation didn't work properly.

just stands at blue drags in taverley with full inv..

There isnt even an option for the taverley bank for blue drags just falador... why is this script up?

Engineer
just stands at blue drags in taverley with full inv..

There isnt even an option for the taverley bank for blue drags just falador... why is this script up?
Just because it's missing a feature you'd like to have doesn't mean it shouldn't be available for others who are happy with the time and effort that the developer has put in.

Not only is it literally so slow it lags out every time you run to the drags, it doesnt even realize the inventory is full and keeps attacking

Not only is it literally so slow it lags out every time you run to the drags, it doesnt even realize the inventory is full and keeps attacking

You're setting it up incorrectly.

Mod Automation

You're setting it up incorrectly.

Had you been more polite (and grateful for the amount of time put into giving you this product for free) @cody smith I'm sure you would have gotten a more detailed response either asking for your set-up or explaining potential mistakes in it. Life lesson of the day folks.

Had you been more polite (and grateful for the amount of time put into giving you this product for free) @cody smith I'm sure you would have gotten a more detailed response either asking for your set-up or explaining potential mistakes in it. Life lesson of the day folks.

We should have a polite score, people can give your posts politeness and dependent on your politeness score people are taken more seriously in polls etc, it would encourage a happier community and less trolls etc.

12 year old normie
We should have a polite score, people can give your posts politeness and dependent on your politeness score people are taken more seriously in polls etc, it would encourage a happier community and less trolls etc.

I'd rather see forum moderators enforce trolling related rules and punishing people accordingly.

Isn't that kinda what the like button does already? Someone with a high like/post ratio could/should be considered a respectable member.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing the option to rate people on their profile but at the same time it would be mainly trolls using it to vote each other down and that would completely defeat the purpose.

this wont be used that much once it has been added that much.

mainly because of:
Isn't that kinda what the like button does already? Someone with a high like/post ratio could/should be considered a respectable member.
this i guess.

i think there should be a more strict policy about "leechers" who only can complain about scripts without giving the correct feedback and expect that bot authors are willing to fix things by using rude sentences/language.

It is not working with monkfish, I just get the error I have none in my bank.

EDIT: Same problem with sharks to, probably happening with any food.

Last edited:
It doesn't bank when fighting green dragons, it just stands there still saying attacking a dragon!

Seems to bug when I select green Dragons, it says withdrawing (Foodname). It will take the food out, but status will be the same, and it will not move.

Also tried without food and it will bank again, saying "Depositing inventory" even with nothing in it. Any chances for you know what is the reason for this? :)

I'll take a look into this when I get the chance. I have exams in 2 weeks, which are taking up the majority of my time atm.

it doesnt work for me if i want to start the bot take the stuff from the bank and stay there and do nothing

HEY ERROR BNK PROBLEM PLEASE FIX BANK WRONG THIS SO WEIRD. EVERYTHING OKAY. BUT ONE PRBLEM BANK DUDE?

Status
Not open for further replies.