Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Divination Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a problem with your bot or just with runemate but after I'm running for a couple hours, the mouse becomes decalibrated. Any idea why??

I don't know if this is a problem with your bot or just with runemate but after I'm running for a couple hours, the mouse becomes decalibrated. Any idea why??
Decalibrated? What do you mean?

Update 1.1.0 pushed to the queue, features log dropping and a fix for the guthixian cache bug.

Thought I would give you this, thanks!
Rm3yGcD.png

ushb82s.png

Last edited:
Sometimes it fails/stops when the inventory is filled with enriched memories. Also, the same applies for when it converts memories (to energies); it just walks back and forth from the crater to wisp without emptying the inventory 100%. However, I don't know if this is an antipattern or something:eek:

java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.ui.AlphaDivinationGUI.<init>(AlphaDivinationGUI.java:30)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.AlphaDivination.lambda$init$127(AlphaDivination.java:17)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.AlphaDivination$$Lambda$420/1321115528.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1670433236.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/356764568.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1800772504.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The bot doesn't run^

Yea it won't start for me either, it will come up with an error when I press start:

Error:
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.ui.AlphaDivinationGUI.<init>(AlphaDivinationGUI.java:30)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.AlphaDivination.lambda$init$127(AlphaDivination.java:17)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.AlphaDivination$$Lambda$470/983933408.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/166656546.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/1737189106.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/834943946.run(Unknown Source)

Yea it won't start for me either, it will come up with an error when I press start:

Error:
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_divination.AlphaDivination$$Lambda$470/983933408.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/166656546.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/1737189106.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/834943946.run(Unknown Source)
Basically this:
Yeah, I've pushed an update to hopefully fix this. @Arbiter or @Cloud will probably push it soon :)
If it isn't working then they haven't pushed the update. Just wait patiently.

It runs from one wisp to another without finishing the first one. The inventory fills up eventually, but it's still pretty weird behaviour. Also, it doesn't empty the full inventory, as it doesn't convert enriched memories to energy. The bot somehow ignores them, but I think this happens only when I get over a certain amount of enriched memories.

It runs from one wisp to another without finishing the first one. The inventory fills up eventually, but it's still pretty weird behaviour. Also, it doesn't empty the full inventory, as it doesn't convert enriched memories to energy. The bot somehow ignores them, but I think this happens only when I get over a certain amount of enriched memories.
That's very strange behaviour... looking at the code I can't see what could be causing it :/ I'll go test at different locations and see if I can replicate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.