Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the "Task" and how does it work (in the GUI).
As an example, can u show me how to script for crafting Strong cooking urns (nr) from scratch (soft clay)
first make urn (unf), then turn the urn (unf) into urn (nf), finally you rune the urn for urn(r)
soft clay -> pottery wheel
(unf) unfired unfinished -> pottery oven
(nr) not runed not ready -> rune
(r) runed ready -> happy grinding

Just keeps re-instantiating the task, please fix this, or simply remove your broken bot from the store.
perfectly works to me and got me to almost 80 crafting now

got permanantly banned after using this bot making urns in burthope
which lvl did you reach crafting urns in burthorpe`? im doing this since 80 lvls haha

won't work.. Kinda sad.. It tries to click on every molten glass, take this shit off the store.
fucking leeches like you shitting on peoples work that they do for free. If your going to be that unappreciative take your shit off the site. Maybe he's working on an update, maybe he's waiting till spectre is done who know but you don't need to come with such negative comments if you want it fixed maybe try politely saying whats wrong and asking for a fix instead of calling it shit and to get it off the store.

Also, having the not waiting for the progress to finish issue. Slashnhax solution doesn't seem to be working.

It keeps clicking on the furnace in burthorpe after doing one necklace even with task progress window enabled, bot simply does not work as intended.

I've been encountering the same "not waiting for progress" problem on this one, an on several other resources on this website...

i keep getting "an unhandled error has occurred in alpha crafter on______. Please consider providing the bot author with a description son how to reproudce the error" is there any way to fix this?

P.S. the details are as follows
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Calling methods that must query the session for information is no longer allowed within non-bot threads.
at nul.IIiiIIiiIiiI.try(sdc:102)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getScript(iyb:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Resources.getAsStream(kfc:229)
at rm.cOn.const(m:92)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.