Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AlexH666's Herblore Bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Χ Ξ Σ
Would it be possible for the bot to stop/log out if it cant find a well for more than 5 mins? Just found my accoutn standing there for what seemed like an hour, doing nothing :/

I have it set to afk to prevent logout until a new well is detected (or it will do some tasks like cleaning herbs and making unfinished pots/finishing pots by hand (if you have water vials in preset) ).

I might add an option to disable afking

I have it set to afk to prevent logout until a new well is detected (or it will do some tasks like cleaning herbs and making unfinished pots/finishing pots by hand (if you have water vials in preset) ).

I might add an option to disable afking

Ah right, i guess it doesnt have the option to make pots when making combination pots

An option to make combination pots or to not afk would be great! :D

The script seems to have issues with the scroll of cleaning perk, upon starting the script will run as expected making unfinished potions from herbs and vials of water. However if a herb is saved by the scroll the script then attempts to withdraw the maximum amount of vials from the portable well. After this the script seems to get stuck up making more unfinished potions, the saved herbs will be made into potions but then the script will be stuck with the status herblore in process and never proceeds to bank to withdraw more raw materials.

Χ Ξ Σ
The script seems to have issues with the scroll of cleaning perk, upon starting the script will run as expected making unfinished potions from herbs and vials of water. However if a herb is saved by the scroll the script then attempts to withdraw the maximum amount of vials from the portable well. After this the script seems to get stuck up making more unfinished potions, the saved herbs will be made into potions but then the script will be stuck with the status herblore in process and never proceeds to bank to withdraw more raw materials.
Yup, no support for scrolls.
(unless you're doing combination pots)

I think this was a feature before but the script no longer makes extreme potions.. could it detect if theres super att/str/def/range/mage in inventory and make extremes?

Χ Ξ Σ
I think this was a feature before but the script no longer makes extreme potions.. could it detect if theres super att/str/def/range/mage in inventory and make extremes?

It should be able to make them, what is your inventory setup? What happens exactly?

It should be able to make them, what is your inventory setup? What happens exactly?
for ext att/str/def, its 14 clean herbs and 14 super att/str/def pots. for ext range, grenwall spikes and super range and for super magic ground mud runes and suer magic. nothing special, just click on well and press space like everything else :D

can make it detet the super pots as they are the only consistent things in the whole process.

Χ Ξ Σ
for ext att/str/def, its 14 clean herbs and 14 super att/str/def pots. for ext range, grenwall spikes and super range and for super magic ground mud runes and suer magic. nothing special, just click on well and press space like everything else :D

can make it detet the super pots as they are the only consistent things in the whole process.
I'll look into it later today :)

Okay, so the with the way I'm currently doing things, this won't be possible unless I add it as an experimental switch thing.
Because with the current setup, it would break making super potions.

Would you mind it if it was added as an experimental feature that you have to explicitly enable? @Prodigy

I'll look into it later today :)

Okay, so the with the way I'm currently doing things, this won't be possible unless I add it as an experimental switch thing.
Because with the current setup, it would break making super potions.

Would you mind it if it was added as an experimental feature that you have to explicitly enable? @Prodigy

Sure, i dont mind that. Just like combination pots i assume?

Will there be an update that supports the Scroll of Cleansing? Is there a way to remove the SoC perk?

Thanks for 99 cooking btw :)

Χ Ξ Σ
Enjoy the 99 cooking :) unfortunately there will be no updates to any of my bots.

Just stands there and says "Not doing Herblore!". It was working at the beginning, but when I switched to making super restore potions, this happened. Pretty bad time for this bot to not be working imo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.