Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AlexH666's Herblore Bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting up KFC's
Just stands there and says "Not doing Herblore!". It was working at the beginning, but when I switched to making super restore potions, this happened. Pretty bad time for this bot to not be working imo :(
Same, doesnt work with extreme attacks ( could be all ) :(

doesnt work for super energies either. assuming its a super potion thing? maybe even extremes? or can someone confirm that working

adrenaline pots do not work either. keeps trying to withdraw items as if its not in inv

Χ Ξ Σ
Just stands there and says "Not doing Herblore!". It was working at the beginning, but when I switched to making super restore potions, this happened. Pretty bad time for this bot to not be working imo :(

Hi! Sorry about that.
Can you tell me your exact inventory preset setup? Thanks. I'll try to push a quick fix for it.

EDIT: fixed, misspelled secondary item name.

Same, doesnt work with extreme attacks ( could be all ) :(

Does NOT support extremes atm.

doesnt work for super energies either. assuming its a super potion thing? maybe even extremes? or can someone confirm that working

adrenaline pots do not work either. keeps trying to withdraw items as if its not in inv

Potentially fixed the super you mentioned.

having some troubles with scroll of cleansing making unf potions on a well , when the scroll of cleansing saves an herb it just crash and say , player not doing herblore

it withdraws 13 vials of water to fullfill the inventory then it fills the last potion with the saved herb and crash

Attachments

• runemate.png
    runemate.png
    314 KB · Views: 5
Χ Ξ Σ
having some troubles with scroll of cleansing making unf potions on a well , when the scroll of cleansing saves an herb it just crash and say , player not doing herblore

it withdraws 13 vials of water to fullfill the inventory then it fills the last potion with the saved herb and crash

As mentioned in previous posts, the scroll of cleansing is not supported.
Sorry about that.

I'm trying to make overloads at combat accademy with ingredients in inv, preset 1, and it just keeps withdrawing from bank and opening it again. It doesn't make the potions.

Χ Ξ Σ
I'm trying to make overloads at combat accademy with ingredients in inv, preset 1, and it just keeps withdrawing from bank and opening it again. It doesn't make the potions.
Hi, can you please give me the exact inventory setup? I have never tested overloads. Providing me with exact inv details will help to see if the bot will be able to support it as-is.

Hi, can you please give me the exact inventory setup? I have never tested overloads. Providing me with exact inv details will help to see if the bot will be able to support it as-is.
Yes. I have in my top 4 items, are the four herbs I need, then each row in my inv is just extreme potions (4 each), for a total of 24 inventory items.
I got it working for a bit, but it kept withdrawing 4 vials of water, then making overloads, and each time it saved a herb, it would then proceed to add it to the vial of water.

Χ Ξ Σ
Yes. I have in my top 4 items, are the four herbs I need, then each row in my inv is just extreme potions (4 each), for a total of 24 inventory items.
I got it working for a bit, but it kept withdrawing 4 vials of water, then making overloads, and each time it saved a herb, it would then proceed to add it to the vial of water.
Try this, fill the remaining inventory spots with any of the potions (3) (excess). See if it works properly now.

ive got my preset set to what i need it clicks bank takes out preset and just hovers over bank wont click on well?

I have a preset on one and it will run for <1 minute with this error code

Code:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect CachableNode.nextCachable; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: CachableNode
    at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:1012)
    at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:802)
    at aux.iIiiiiIiii.uid(eb:108)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: CachableNode
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    at app.u.loadClass(u.java:79)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1050)
    at i.a(i.java:8)
    at i.findClass(i.java:41)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
    at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:926)
    at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:919)
    ... 16 more

I was running this flawlessly last night for hours at a time, I think it's an issue client side?

EDIT: Looks like it's an issue interacting with bank chests. I was using the Combat Academy bank chest, relocated to a traditional bank and it's been working fine for a few inventories now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.