Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AlexH666's Herblore Bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it uses a portable for creating unfinished potions the portable sometimes gives an extra free potion that the character backpacks. At the end of making the 14 potions there is one or two extra herbs remaining, so the bot would take vials of water and do some more potions. Could the option of banking and repeat the process from 0 be added, instead of getting more vials and finishing those 1 or 2 herbs remaining?
That would be a cool addition.
However there's also a problem after making 1 or 2 more potions, is that the character doesnt bank! Just stands and does nothing.

Hey @AlexH666 loving the script but there seems to be some bugs floating around. Main one I notice is speed of clicking on objects. Currently I am cleaning grimy herbs (RS3) and there is some delay between clicking the banker, preset 1, then the herb. Could you implement maybe using keybinds instead? Overall very solid though :D

Χ Ξ Σ
I promise I'll look at all my bots and fix them soon-ish. I need to rewrite them completely though.
But that won't happen until the end of March/April unless they completely break in that period.

I promise I'll look at all my bots and fix them soon-ish. I need to rewrite them completely though.
But that won't happen until the end of March/April unless they completely break in that period.

Thank you for the update. I do enjoy all of them and happy they will get the TLC soonishly :D

What an amazing bot how ever if you have read the cleansing scroll from doungeneering you can sometimes save an extra herb in which case it should just open the bank and take preset out agian but it just stops doing everything indefinatly

apart from this This has to be one of the best bots I hav eused on this site

What should inv and preset look like to make overloads. I cannot get it to work

Worked great until the update this morning just thought i'd let you know. It seems that it doesn't click the well but if i manually click the well then it starts herbing and withdraws preset.
Great work ! thanks!

great bot getting around 1150 pots per hour, however, the bot opens the options menu (esc keybind) a lot

@AlexH666 Always enjoy your bot's but I think some tweaking is needed here. Currently I am at Lumbridge combat academy just trying to clean herbs. It goes to withdraw from the bank and uses the preset (a little slow but it does it). It then clicks on the herb to bring up the cleaning window and then says "Herblore in progress" without ever actually clicking on the clean option. If I manually click clean it will bank and load the preset and continue to get stuck there. Hope this helps :D

Χ Ξ Σ
@AlexH666 Always enjoy your bot's but I think some tweaking is needed here. Currently I am at Lumbridge combat academy just trying to clean herbs. It goes to withdraw from the bank and uses the preset (a little slow but it does it). It then clicks on the herb to bring up the cleaning window and then says "Herblore in progress" without ever actually clicking on the clean option. If I manually click clean it will bank and load the preset and continue to get stuck there. Hope this helps :D

Sorry about that!

Seems like my bots are broken after so much neglect, I already sent an update to get them deleted for now. I recommend looking for an alternative in the meantime :)

I'll revisit them at some time.

Sorry about that!

Seems like my bots are broken after so much neglect, I already sent an update to get them deleted for now. I recommend looking for an alternative in the meantime :)

I'll revisit them at some time.

I just saw your post elsewhere about them. It is a shame to see them leave as for the most part they are the only ones that work well with portables but I can understand your situation. Hopefully that day of your return happens in the not too distant future.

Χ Ξ Σ
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.