Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Would it be possible to add a setting that only composts herbs and trees/fruit trees? Also can you add support for the herb sack?

Edit: Additionally support for compost potions would be awesome!
Edit 2: I also keep getting error messages saying "Stopping in 5 minutes due to [The teleport FARMING_GUILD is not available in a NONE box, adjust your settings to your correct POH Jewellery box". It also said the same thing but for Fally Park and CHAMP_GUILD. I have an ornate jewelry box, so I'm not sure why I'd be getting this message.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add a setting that only composts herbs and trees/fruit trees? Also can you add support for the herb sack?

Edit: Additionally support for compost potions would be awesome!
Edit 2: I also keep getting error messages saying "Stopping in 5 minutes due to [The teleport FARMING_GUILD is not available in a NONE box, adjust your settings to your correct POH Jewellery box". It also said the same thing but for Fally Park and CHAMP_GUILD. I have an ornate jewelry box, so I'm not sure why I'd be getting this message.
No and no not adding that option or herb pouch due to not being able to know when its full.

You need to look over your settings exactly what the error message says. You have "NONE" selected in your settings and you need to change it to ORNATE

Hi, after the update today, everytime i try to do start the bot it says "Building path to bank...", but it just stands there and does nothing, i have tried to change settings, but it does nothing

Hi Rats,
Great Bot, but having issue with the birds nest bit. Verdant Valley works fine, but cant TP to Mushroom Meadow as the client is looking for North meadow.

struggles with Medium contracts. looks in bank and vault for the seeds, don't take them out then will take an easy contract and skips onto the next step.

apart from that been using this for weeks! great!