Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

I've recently started doing seaweed in addition to the herb runs I had setup with this bot, I don't quite understand why but it always seems to get stuck whenever it gets underwater and wants to traverse to the bank to begin herb runs. The status msg just says traversing to bank and never changes. The bot seems to be fine if I manually take the anchor back up to the surface. Is it supposed to be climbing back up?

I've recently started doing seaweed in addition to the herb runs I had setup with this bot, I don't quite understand why but it always seems to get stuck whenever it gets underwater and wants to traverse to the bank to begin herb runs. The status msg just says traversing to bank and never changes. The bot seems to be fine if I manually take the anchor back up to the surface. Is it supposed to be climbing back up?
Whats your banking method?

So I have it set in Misc to attempt to use my fancy jewlery box to edgeville. I can see this is the problem now, thank you very much.
Just so I understand, what was the issue? Did you have the wrong box type set?

Just so I understand, what was the issue? Did you have the wrong box type set?
So I was braindead and told the bot to use the edgeville teleport on the jewelry box (which is fancy) and of course the fancy jewerly box doesn't have edgeville tele cause it's not ornate (ie having a glory inside it).

Very lazily coded to support only a few items when you should be able to put the bot on for the max amount of charges for one method, def not worth the 12 cent greedy and lazy

Very lazily coded to support only a few items when you should be able to put the bot on for the max amount of charges for one method, def not worth the 12 cent greedy and lazy
What are you smoking brother, what charges are you talking about?