Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

xpz

Seaweed is bugged atm, it will use digsite pendant then take mushtree to the beach, then take mushtree back to house, in loop, The way I fixed it was by pausing bot at mushtree, running to boat and rowing out to sea. Then I resumed it and the bot was able to escape the loop.

Seaweed is bugged atm, it will use digsite pendant then take mushtree to the beach, then take mushtree back to house, in loop, The way I fixed it was by pausing bot at mushtree, running to boat and rowing out to sea. Then I resumed it and the bot was able to escape the loop.
i also had this problem

It already should automatically use a pool if you have one in POH. Do you have a ornament kit on your pool?
yes I do but haven't seem it use it i'll pay closer attention but it does walk a lot and will go to the house without using the pool while on no energy

yes I do but haven't seem it use it i'll pay closer attention but it does walk a lot and will go to the house without using the pool while on no energy
I haven't implemented regex for the ornate pool ornament kits, so it wouldnt work as is with the ornament kit on

I haven't implemented regex for the ornate pool ornament kits, so it wouldnt work as is with the ornament kit on
ah yes it does have a kit on it, do you have plans on fixing that? ill remove the kit in the meantime though

Something wrong with the bot atm? all it does is birdhouses and seaweed runs, also its not using the mounted dig site, it grabs one out of the bank instead now. I checked all my setting and have all my farm runs selected correctly.

Something wrong with the bot atm? all it does is birdhouses and seaweed runs, also its not using the mounted dig site, it grabs one out of the bank instead now. I checked all my setting and have all my farm runs selected correctly.
Let me see your settings

Oh i see the digsite pendant now but still not sure why its not doing runs

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 4