Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Let me see your settings
Just tried another run with the pendant set to POH and it did the same thing, just logged out after the seaweed and birdhouse run. Also I noticed the bot wont turn run on if it turns out for whatever reason, such as seaweed runs.

getting stuck where it logs out then immediately back in and sits on the continue screen. then it gets logged due to timeout and its stuck on that screen

Just tried another run with the pendant set to POH and it did the same thing, just logged out after the seaweed and birdhouse run. Also I noticed the bot wont turn run on if it turns out for whatever reason, such as seaweed runs.
not sure if you noticed the settings, still having the same issue, it just does the seaweed and birdhouses then logs out

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 3
not sure if you noticed the settings, still having the same issue, it just does the seaweed and birdhouses then logs out
You best bet is going through all the settings enable/disable them.

You best bet is going through all the settings enable/disable them.
I tried enabling/disabling settings, Ill try it again and see. Thanks so much for all the help btw

Attachments

• aio_farming_du_21052024_215214.log
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
This is a more basic log that only has my herb runs on, no seaweed or birdhouses.
I am going to be clearing settings so everyone will need to start their bots again. Something is obviously borked here as your settings are showing disabled

I am going to be clearing settings so everyone will need to start their bots again. Something is obviously borked here as your settings are showing disabled
Thank you so much dude, seriously going beyond for this all seems to be working fine atm <3

Great bot. I did have a suggestion for a setting designed a little more towards ironmen.

You could consider putting in an option for certain patches to be 'pick only'. Some patches (like cacti/potato cacti/white berry/coconut trees) aren't super easy for ironmen to get seeds for reliably but have harvests they potentially need in mass (think herblore secondaries), also the growth time of the plant itself is usually slower than the time it takes to regain 'pick time' (potato cacti can be repicked every 35 mins but take 70 to grow from scratch).

If you had a tick box for these patches to only pick the produce and not remove, it could add a lot of functionality for ironmen who realistically cannot do full fruit tree runs all the time

Great bot. I did have a suggestion for a setting designed a little more towards ironmen.

You could consider putting in an option for certain patches to be 'pick only'. Some patches (like cacti/potato cacti/white berry/coconut trees) aren't super easy for ironmen to get seeds for reliably but have harvests they potentially need in mass (think herblore secondaries), also the growth time of the plant itself is usually slower than the time it takes to regain 'pick time' (potato cacti can be repicked every 35 mins but take 70 to grow from scratch).

If you had a tick box for these patches to only pick the produce and not remove, it could add a lot of functionality for ironmen who realistically cannot do full fruit tree runs all the time
It already has options to "pick only" Cactus at Alkharid and Farming Guild and Bushes at Monastery, Rimmington & Farming Guild.

Do you mean pick only for fruit trees?

It already has options to "pick only" Cactus at Alkharid and Farming Guild and Bushes at Monastery, Rimmington & Farming Guild.

Do you mean pick only for fruit trees?

My apologies I was not aware of this, I am quite silly. It would still be somewhat helpful for coconut's but otherwise it sounds like it's all in there already!