Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

mud

any chance for this to get uim support? just would need an option to skip the banking step i would think, as everything is already in the inventory.

Love the work! Also it seems like farming contracts are still bugged > gets contract (let's say plant kwuarm seed for example) > goes to seed vault > INSTA-CLOSE > goes back to farm contractor > speaks to her about easier contract > back to vault for new seed to plant > INSTA-CLOSE > back to guild master for contract > then script decides to return to normal schedule.

Idk what's happening here but it recognizes literally everything else (including in my bank) & without plug-in interference (that I'm aware of anyway)... can we fix this please? It's like the only GLARING thing that needs fixing in an otherwise AWESOME gem of a script!

Is there a way for the bot to remember the due time of crops/trees when based on previous bot runs? That would be awesome, along with an extra button to "forget previous state" and re-learn again.

The pathing seems to be very broken all of a sudden. Even morytania doesn't work.
Im going to assume pathing is a Bot issue, not this script issue.

Hello!! I am not being able to use the bot, it's seems to crash right after I click on "Start" button. There is no message that shows what's wrong or anything. I had been using this bot for a while and it was working fine before..

Hello!! I am not being able to use the bot, it's seems to crash right after I click on "Start" button. There is no message that shows what's wrong or anything. I had been using this bot for a while and it was working fine before..
Is this a RuneMate issue since the update? Can you send me a screenshot?

Is this a RuneMate issue since the update? Can you send me a screenshot?
Ive been having the same issue, but its likely from the connectivity issue on going.
The bottom log I gave is from this farming bot. (link below)

Code:
Merging ClassLoaders
2024-05-16 07:43:02 PDT [Client] ERROR n.r.c.p.t.farming.FarmingTracker - Offset error! Observed new offset of 7, previous observed offset was 16 (6) Player Loc:WorldPoint(x=1253, y=3741, plane=0)

Ive been having the same issue, but its likely from the connectivity issue on going.
The bottom log I gave is from this farming bot. (link below)

Code:
Merging ClassLoaders
2024-05-16 07:43:02 PDT [Client] ERROR n.r.c.p.t.farming.FarmingTracker - Offset error! Observed new offset of 7, previous observed offset was 16 (6) Player Loc:WorldPoint(x=1253, y=3741, plane=0)
This is actually a log form your RuneMate timers plugin

Stuck in a loop trying to clean herbs even though not correct herblore level, was doing ranarrs.

I haven't seen anything in the setting about run energy, is there any possibility to support things like POH pools or potions?

I haven't seen anything in the setting about run energy, is there any possibility to support things like POH pools or potions?
It already should automatically use a pool if you have one in POH. Do you have a ornament kit on your pool?