Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AgiStopper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban rates?

The bot just stand still on Canifis at some point till it gets logged out

Bot logs out every 30 mins, sometimes 1 hour.

Client Developer
Really nice course execution but a few things to note:
1. I'm REALLY not a fan of the UI, of course this is personal preference but it really looks like you did a lot of things in paint. Sorry if this comes across a little harsh but I feel like given the quality of the course execution, the UI could be A LOT better.
2. If the inventory is opened at any point whilst alching is selected, it does not re-open the Magic interface and will no longer alch.
3. Camera use possibly a little excessive, I use the camera a lot when I play legit, but it always seems to take the "longer" camera route whenever it moves. Probably something you can't help with Spectre API etc but it's something but just a note for other users.
4. You could really do with adjusting the way you handle run-time and breaks.

All round, very nice bot, but some places you could improve :)

yea i really like this bot, but as someone else posted it constantly logs out making it difficult to use if u wanted to run it consistently for 30+min. Even with the time setting set to like 6hrs or more.

Ever since I obtained level 99 agility and my membership ended, I haven't worked on this bot. I'll look into getting membership sometime soon and fixing the issues that you guys have highlighted. Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.