Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Mining Mate

Primate
I seem to be having an issue where the script doesnt drop the granite? Is my inventory setup wrong using default settings?
JSxIaYN.png

Update on this: Managed to narrow the issue to it occurring if the script gets paused (to refill waterskins)
refilling waterskins requires humidify (and runes for it)

Left this running overnight but when I woke up, it had only ran for 4.4 hours and there was a message that it requested a restart of the client but that it wasn't supported. I only gained 22k xp, so of the 4.5 hours it ran, it was only logged in for maybe ~30 minutes. Could I get a refund on those 4 hours?

Primate
Left this running overnight but when I woke up, it had only ran for 4.4 hours and there was a message that it requested a restart of the client but that it wasn't supported. I only gained 22k xp, so of the 4.5 hours it ran, it was only logged in for maybe ~30 minutes. Could I get a refund on those 4 hours?
OSRS had an update right after you started the bot. I'll send you a refund.

Ran for 2-3 hours this morning at work, packed up for the day came home and went to login to this, I was babysitting the whole time and saw nobody so my only thought is it got flagged by bot detection?

upload_2023-7-21_17-8-1.png

When 3t granite it clicks to quick on the rocks and doesn't mine them. Ran it for 10mins to see if it got better but it mined 6 granites. Had to restart the bot couple of times to get it to work properly

Last edited:
Can someone explain how the setup works? Sorry if this sounds nooby but i'm not sure which one is primary and which is secondary lol

The bot currently seems to not work for granite mining. For me what it does is it clicks all 4 of the granite in rapid succession in less than 2 ticks.