Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Mining Mate

xsa

The bot once started at quarry with waterskins and with herbs and all required items, once started just runs east....over and over. Doesnt actually mine the rocks or do anything, also found it odd that no bank option or waterskin options.. yet many reviews of successfully working. ?? help please.

Last edited:
Primate
The bot once started at quarry with waterskins and with herbs and all required items, once started just runs east....over and over. Doesnt actually mine the rocks or do anything, also found it odd that no bank option or waterskin options.. yet many reviews of successfully working. ?? help please.
im going to need to see your settings and logs

xsa

HEY MATE, got it working for a 10 minutes at a time maybe needed high ping, and to disable all runelite plugins. Still just runs east sometimes.. or does the herb accidentally then stops, never really works long. But meh il just do motherload and afk it in future.. so working! but very little time frames and often bugs and stops/errors. ty

Last edited:
Script won't drop Ores. I am using the Legacy Java client, i don't know if that has anything to do with the issue.

Doesnt work for me, mines 1 rock and does nothing else. Trying to mine iron @ ardy, it walks to the north east where the rocks are but does nothing else.

Last edited:
I tried starting the bot thrice for sandstone mining with Waterskin (0) on my inventory, so it wouldn't work. Got charged each of those times (3 times) because I had the stop when out of waterskins option turned on, can I please get a refund or free 3 hours for it?