Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zulrah Mate

Is there any chance for the warped sceptre to be added? It is a weapon sitting between the iban blast and trident. It doesnt require runes in your pouch (you charge your staff) and it just auto casts. Thank you!

Primate
Is there any chance for the warped sceptre to be added? It is a weapon sitting between the iban blast and trident. It doesnt require runes in your pouch (you charge your staff) and it just auto casts. Thank you!
it is supported

it is supported

Could you tell me how to run it with the sceptre, when I select the "recharge staff" and select the warped sceptre I still have to pick a autocast spell. Or do I just put whatever in there?

Thank you in advance!

Primate
Could you tell me how to run it with the sceptre, when I select the "recharge staff" and select the warped sceptre I still have to pick a autocast spell. Or do I just put whatever in there?

Thank you in advance!
warped sceptre doesn't autocast, you have to disable autocast

Last edited:
Primate
any clue why it keeps getting stuck in a loop withdrawing and depositing zul teles? happens at both ferox and castle wars. seems like it mistakenly withdraws 2 teles, opens the bank to deposit one but deposits both and repeats.

edit: disabling direct input banking did not fix the issue
the items in your settings may not fit in an inventory

defeat3d, I am having issues with the bot looting the kills, i have to manually click in order to loot the drops, any recommendations? thank you.

disable ground items plugin
Hey defeat3d, I do not have any plugins enabled and the bot has been having a hard time with looting. It will randomly run to the bottom corner after a kill and stand there until I manually click the loot. Any resolution to the issue would be much appreciated.

Looks like the script doesn't recognize spirit tree/fair ring combo. After resupply, it tps to POH but doesn't know anything. Status on bot says "Traversing to Zulrah".