Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zulrah Mate

I've done 900 runs with this and not had any problems. Today it keeps going into Zulrah and not attacking. It's moving and praying correct just not hitting Zulrah.

It has done a few successful runs today, but I keep coming back to it and it's just tanking Zulrah. Wasting credits.

Primate
I've done 900 runs with this and not had any problems. Today it keeps going into Zulrah and not attacking. It's moving and praying correct just not hitting Zulrah.

It has done a few successful runs today, but I keep coming back to it and it's just tanking Zulrah. Wasting credits.
i found something that may be causing this, will be fixed shortly

Sorry thought I was asking for help by posting a review. Anyways, been pretty solid up until yesterday/today, at this point it just zulandra teles, and stands there. Sometimes it enters, but it just runs to the corner and does nothing. Any idea what's doing on?

Not utilising mage even on hybrid mode, restarted computer and tried again still won't attack. Can i get refunded my 0.32c please.

zulrah mate is nothing like it was years ago... keeps trying to get rada blessing 1 out of bank but im not at 2.... no idea how to edit gear wasting my money

Primate
zulrah mate is nothing like it was years ago... keeps trying to get rada blessing 1 out of bank but im not at 2.... no idea how to edit gear wasting my money
zulrah mate didnt exist a year ago.. just refresh your equipment loadouts with your new blessing

it keeps panic tabbing after kills rather than looting if it doesn't have enough food for another kill, any fix for this?

Please could you add some sort of stop for when BOWFA runs out of charges, (my fault for not noticing) however it was still running the bot and just unable to attack, died like 15 times doing the same thing over. Needs a failsafe for when it runs out, there is one for Trident.