Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zulrah Mate

Could I possibly get a refund, tried to use this many times but every time it gets to Zulrah, a bridge connection error occurs and the bot stops. I would love to use this in the future should it get resolved.

1716258288670.png
image_2024-05-21_122329336.png

1716258328169.png

Thank you for your time

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 51 out of bounds for length 13
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.getLinearInterpolatedHeight(OSRSProjection.java:247)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:195)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:112)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.projection.Projection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(Projection.java:31)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CompositeCacheModel.isVisible(CompositeCacheModel.java:312)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSCacheModelEntity.isVisible(OSRSCacheModelEntity.java:78)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSEntity.isVisible(OSRSEntity.java:72)
at com.runemate.api.feature.bank.IiiiiIIIiI.break(kn:67)
at com.runemate.api.feature.bank.IiiiiIIIiI.break(kn:138)
at com.runemate.api.feature.bank.IiiiiIIIiI.void(kn:53)
at com.runemate.api.feature.bank.item.InventoryItem.satisfy(kk:165)
at bot.iiIiiiiiii.handle(te:34)
at com.runemate.api.feature.bank.IiiiiIIIiI.handle(kn:54)
at com.runemate.bot.zulrah.Zulrah.loop(fb:567)
at com.runemate.api.framework.Loop.onLoop(kb:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fsc:491)
at nul.iiiIiIiiiIIIIii.run(tid:152)

Took credits, can I please be refunded?

edit: It does seem to get stuck after kills, it says 'looting jug', not sure where the jug is though. If I manually leave the zulrah cave it continues running the bot.

Last edited:
Hey there,

I was just banned for 2 days after using this bot. I started it and when i got home it said it attempted to withdraw blood runes for 20 mins, even though they were already in my inventory. it also had a problem trying to loot vile ashes, when there were not any on the ground. also died a fair number of times on me.

xpz

Would it be possible to add support for a super defence potion? This would extend the trips quite a bit

This bot was working fine for couple runs but now just goes in a loop of withdrawing 3 rings of recoil then doing one extra. Afterwards it deposits them and withdraws a large r amount and repeats in a loop. This will get you banned quick beware before using the bot. The script wasted $$$ of mine just by stopping and restarting it.

Primate
This bot was working fine for couple runs but now just goes in a loop of withdrawing 3 rings of recoil then doing one extra. Afterwards it deposits them and withdraws a large r amount and repeats in a loop. This will get you banned quick beware before using the bot. The script wasted $$$ of mine just by stopping and restarting it.
disable direct input banking