Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zulrah Mate

For some reason, I can't get it to not ignore the already filled in lot. I've deleted everything from that box but it still ignores the Snakeskin among the rest of the already filled in things. I'm an iron so want to take all that crafting xp I can get lol

Primate
For some reason, I can't get it to not ignore the already filled in lot. I've deleted everything from that box but it still ignores the Snakeskin among the rest of the already filled in things. I'm an iron so want to take all that crafting xp I can get lol
do you have the ground items plugin enabled?

do you have the ground items plugin enabled?
No, I'm running it with only loot/xp tracker plugins enabled. I was able to fix it by adding something to that box that's not on the drop table like Air runes and that seemed to fix it but leaving it empty didn't.

Hi, I keep getting errors and have lost out on probably 20-30 hours. From KC 120-700, i used zulrah teleport from castle wars. Around 500-550 kc, i found that the bot gets stuck at the bank indefinitely withdrawing 2 teleport scrolls, closing the bank, opening back up and depositing both, then repeating endlessly. All i would do is stop the bot and resume and it usually fixed it. 3 days ago, it got significantly worse to the point of doing it every trip, so if i wasnt around the laptop, im screwed into paying the money while the bot endlessly goes in a cycle at the bank. I decided to get 76 agility for the shortcut, hoping it would fix. Now i get a message 'Zulrah mate ran into a random phase due to unusually long kill time and teleported out. To avoid this, please level up and/or upgrade yourequipment."

Essentially, i get a kill, tele out, bot runs back into the boat and immediately teles out, then gives that message.

What do i do? How do i get my money back? Some help please.

Great script, Was just wondering if there was a way to implement a ring swap? Would be cool to use the venator ring for the times where there are no snakelings and then switch back to the recoil. Not a complaint, just a suggestion :)

Hi, i love this bot and haven't had issues before but for some reason it just crashed 3 times in a row. I'm using the default OSRS client so it has no plugins. I just ran it a 4th time and it successfully worked. Could you help refund me for the 3 times it crashed?

Attachments

• Snipe_133565449772354542.png
    Snipe_133565449772354542.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 3