Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zulrah Mate

Primate
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Zulrah Mate - The snake charmer.

hBH4GhH.jpeg

Kills Zulrah for massive rewards!

Key features:
  • Perfect positioning to deal the most and take the least damage
  • Orb walking to maximize damage while moving around
  • One tick prayers or normal prayers
  • Intelligent eating behavior
  • Reduces venom using Cure Me, any antipoison or any antivenom
  • Hybrid or ranged only playstyle
  • Autocasts regular, ancient and arceuus combat spells
  • Support...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Primate
How likely is your bot detected?
RuneMate is not detected. Remaining unbanned is generally a question of luck and what activities you're botting. As far as I know, Zulrah is not being watched very closely at the moment.

Awesome bot. Definitely seems better than other zulrah ones out there. It seems to be getting stuck boarding the boat though. I've had to pause the bot, start the fight and then unpause. It worked like once or twice and then hit this wall.

Primate
Awesome bot. Definitely seems better than other zulrah ones out there. It seems to be getting stuck boarding the boat though. I've had to pause the bot, start the fight and then unpause. It worked like once or twice and then hit this wall.
stuck in what way?

separate as in you want to be able to select one?
yes, so you could save the tele scrolls for just if you die or something. i ended up getting around it by getting another ardy cloak and dramen staff, not a huge deal. everything else is working great though

Primate
it uses the quick-board option, maybe a plugin is interfering with it
I just tried a new profile with no plugins turned on and it's doing the same thing.

Additionally, for some reason, it won't recognize an infinity hat. Even if I'm wearing it, it will still try to find it in bank and then shut down when it can't.