Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zona Motherlode Mine [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts around 50/hr then gradually goes up. 100k+ at 70

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Works pretty well so far. However, I don't let it run without babysitting it. I feel the need to check up on it every now and again. This is only my second day using it, but I've only come across one small problem. Once the screen was tilted at the wrong angle and it kept clicking on something that it couldn't reach. Other than that, it works great so far.

The only thing that I would add is a way of mining multiple loads before you empty the sack, rather than filling it and emptying it every time. I think it would be faster that way. It's great otherwise, though. Thanks!

It would be nice if it showed the remaining XP to next level and estimated time until level up. I would also like to be able to select multiple areas for it to mine in and have it choose from them at random.

Also is there an ETA for the upper level

Last edited:
Static submitted a new resource:

Zona Motherlode Mine - Mines at the motherlode mine for fast experience and profit!

Notice:
- A hammer is required in the inventory at all times.
- Skiller setup is supported (Pickaxe in inventory.)
- Gem bag is supported.

What to look forward to:
- Upper area to be added.
- Agility obstacle to be added.

Read more about this resource...
I've got a hammer in the inventory but the bot keeps telling me that I dont... please help!

I think this bots dead, May have to wait for someone else to upload one. He never checks on this I guess.

This bot got me banned, I don't think it is safe to use anymore as it is getting outdated

I was using the SW corner spot and it worked fine for the longest time. However during the last few days the bot has been idling after depositing in the hopper. It remains near the bag after depositing, even after the paydirt has been processed, and the "depositing into hopper" action is listed.

gets stuck here
http://scr.hu/0d53/mezxi

@Static

When logging in and sees the button "Click to play" or something it just pops up a window showing that i need a hammer in my invent. I have but this pops up after logging in ;) could be able to fix? And sometimes freezes when trying to collect the ores even he has the dirt in invent

http://scr.hu/0d53/n81av

Great Bot! But out of a sudden I start the bot... and nothing happens! please help :(
(few bug fixes needed) = collecting ore and banking

Works perfectly for me.

5c30be0ddf.png

Huh, It worked for me until today. Does anyone know if this was open sourced? May just need a small change.

So uh, Looking at this guys stats and stuff, This has not gotten a patch in ages, and he hasnt logged in since the 3rd.,... Welp

I don't have much time to handle updates to the bot but I've changed methods that're deprecated and open-sourced it. If you take on the project to add more things to it give credit where it is due. Thanks and enjoy!

ava.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.con.try(y:17)
at rm.prn.try(o:194)
at rm.Aux.try(p:193)
at com.zona.bots.motherlode.Motherlode.try(g:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
everytime i open it, i always start it at the motherlode bank

Also getting same error when I try to start the bot.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.con.try(y:17)
at rm.prn.try(o:194)
at rm.Aux.try(p:193)
at com.zona.bots.motherlode.Motherlode.try(g:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Status
Not open for further replies.