Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS ZMI

Great training for rc

• Ideally it would have protection prayer support as there is an altar before the cage where you can pray from.
  • the UI would have an option of which rune to choose for the banking method
  • stamina potion support
  • rune pouch support

Ourania Altar

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which path is preferred the short path or the safe path?

I was already planning to make zmi and already have most of the data required

do short path. It's not actually more dangerous since everyone takes the shortpath so the dmg taken from npcs are split among more players, makin it less dangerous

I'll add in food support as well then, just to be safe
I believe there is an altar to recharge prayer, if the user manually selects quick prayer, is it possible for the bot to just press on the prayer icon once it reaches a certain coordinate? if you want to implement it that is. Thanks for working on this project btw!!!

Misfits
I believe there is an altar to recharge prayer, if the user manually selects quick prayer, is it possible for the bot to just press on the prayer icon once it reaches a certain coordinate? if you want to implement it that is. Thanks for working on this project btw!!!

we will see what happens on the prayer. may not be implemented in initial release

Great training for rc

• Ideally it would have protection prayer support as there is an altar before the cage where you can pray from.
  • the UI would have an option of which rune to choose for the banking method
  • stamina potion support
  • rune pouch support

Ourania Altar

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also wanted this bot a few weeks ago. Be nice to see it if it comes.

do short path. It's not actually more dangerous since everyone takes the shortpath so the dmg taken from npcs are split among more players, makin it less dangerous

Regal ZMI