Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS ZMI Altar bot

ok
I couldn't find one, if there is one please be kind enough to direct me to it :)

I feel like it would be a great addition, one that, if well implemented, could charge .10/h for.

Double xp from ess, and decent profit.

I'll make it after zeah Rcing + after abyss is ready for premium. If another author wants to before then, be my guest.

ok
I'll make it after zeah Rcing + after abyss is ready for premium. If another author wants to before then, be my guest.

Awesome!

(Off topic)

I finally got that "Don't Show This Window Again" prompt for the abyss bot.
Still gets stuck at the ditch sometimes though.

Also, feature idea. Make the bot run back to the ditch immediately if you get teleblocked.
I got pk'd and didn't react in time :(

I can gladly post these in the topic if you would like :p

Awesome!

(Off topic)

I finally got that "Don't Show This Window Again" prompt for the abyss bot.
Still gets stuck at the ditch sometimes though.

Also, feature idea. Make the bot run back to the ditch immediately if you get teleblocked.
I got pk'd and didn't react in time :(

I can gladly post these in the topic if you would like :p

In the future please do so.

There is a moderately rare bug of it getting stuck at wilderness ditch - I'm working on it tomorrow. I just finished re-making the entire banking process.

It is supposed to run south to ditch if teleblocked, and it does, but pkers can entangle and there's nothing I can do then. There is also a bug where it will be stuck at ditch perpetually after running south from this, and that is also going to be fixed (i hope, hard to test) for the next release.