Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zeta Firemaking [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cells submitted a new resource:

Zeta Firemaking - Master the Firemaking skill!

"Adds logs to portable braziers for great experience."

Instructions
Please start this bot close to a bank and portable brazier. The Shantay Pass in World 100 usually contains a portable brazier. Furthermore, logs are retrieved from the bank with preset 1. Make sure that this preset contains the desired logs. Please contact me if you experience any issues with the bot. I will try to fix problems as soon as possible. Likewise, feel free to provide suggestions if you have any....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a problem where it will work fine for maybe 10 minutes and then stop working all together.

Hello,
the bot stopped working today after rs update... it says your gamepack is processing etc... and it keeps spinning

Hello,
the bot stopped working today after rs update... it says your gamepack is processing etc... and it keeps spinning
its not his bot that has a prob, it is the client which has the problem, just wait until it gets updated

I don't know why but it doesn't work anymore for me since a couple of days...
Here is the log :
Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/*****./RuneMate/logs/Zeta Firemaking 7-24 21-44-00.log
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.

Bot worked beautifully all day yesterday (12+ hours straight) but when I woke up today with the new bank update, the bot seems to just sit there and wont withdraw my preset. Any chance we could get an update? Otherwise this is actually a perfect little bot, really well made and simple.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.