Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Zeah Favor Bot

Just thought of this just now. Would be cool if there was a bot that got favor in any of the houses on zeah. Favor doesn't take super long right now (maybe 6 hrs for all houses? idk, been a while) but it's something that almost everybody needs and it's super boring/annoying to do it yourself. Just an idea, most of the favor tasks aren't that hard so doubt it would be super hard to make.

Just thought of this just now. Would be cool if there was a bot that got favor in any of the houses on zeah. Favor doesn't take super long right now (maybe 6 hrs for all houses? idk, been a while) but it's something that almost everybody needs and it's super boring/annoying to do it yourself. Just an idea, most of the favor tasks aren't that hard so doubt it would be super hard to make.
I agree please some one make one

@Guru
@Party
@awsome1243

rob

Doesn't exist.

I definitely support this, there's a bot to do make Fertlizer for the woodcutting guild house but the rest need to be done manually as of now.
there used to be one

guess it got removed

I have a Zeah Favour bot that currently only supports making fertilizer. If people want it I can make it public, despite it being very limited at the moment (I add to it as I need favour).

I have a Zeah Favour bot that currently only supports making fertilizer. If people want it I can make it public, despite it being very limited at the moment (I add to it as I need favour).

Please do release sir!