Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zeah Crabber Multibot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Corby, loving the bot so far!
I'd like to leave a review but I honestly cant leave a 5 star review yet so I'd like to wait to leave the review.
I am having trouble getting the bot to fletch, I have a knife and logs in my bank and the bot is set to fletch Oak Longbow(U), my fletching level is 1. It just keeps skipping the fletching phase. Any suggestions?
Here's a picture of my settings.
Crabs.png

The problems with this bot continue.
Just went to get a hair cut, got back and the bot was at the bank doing nothing.
Here are the logs.

Attachments

• Zeah Crabber Multibot 6-26 13-15-41.log
    106.8 KB · Views: 2
May I have a 1 hour refund, hate how runemate charges, I didn't even press start bot at the bottom :c

One of my favorite scripts, it hops so well if someone tries to take your spot, would be better if it could always go to a 4 spot area for crabs, when on the island. Somtimes goes to 3. Usually have to keep switching locations and updating for it to sometimes go to a 4.

Is the script broken? It keeps walking into the edge of the wall, and doesn't go to the island

i set the bot to alch and fight at crab claw island, it goes to the bank for the 10k, then shuts down. I have wasted over a dollar trying to run this bot & resetting it at the bank. even if i have the 10k in my inventory, it goes inside the bank, and then the bot stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.