Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Z Dungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try turning off legacy interface mode. Tell me if that works lol, so many customization settings makes it hard to diagnose.

Now it automatically opens the backpack. Thank you very much:) Only it still spams the numbers in the chat.

Now it automatically opens the backpack. Thank you very much:) Only it still spams the numbers in the chat.
Glad we fixed!

Also, released a quick patch that fixes the ending dungeon and repeating to enter and leave glitch, so be sure to restart script when its out!

Because bot only selects complexity 4, you should have in the requirements that the user must have the previous complexities completed before starting bot.

it is also stuck in a loop...when it finishes ONE dungeon (Astea Frostweb - floor 4) after 30 minutes by the way...it leaves the dungeon...and then enters another dungeon...and instead of doing anything...it just leaves the new dungeon immediately.

Update that is in the process of being pushed should fix the repeat thing. For the 1 dungeon in 30 minutes, please make sure your binding the equipment to use. It will take forever with just fists.

Any way to get ring back to regular after you've already selected a class? Always says finding ring info

I believe its the refund option in the ring menu

I think i've already done that and it just resets the points or whatever you've put in the class :( havent yet to find a way

I'll be supporting all kinship type rings soon. Don't worry!

Also a little suprise, working on C6 support to bring this to alpha/beta status.

I'll be supporting all kinship type rings soon. Don't worry!

Also a little suprise, working on C6 support to bring this to alpha/beta status.
Okay cool man! Appreciate it, Every now and then i can get it to work so I just leave it on for as long as I can when it does, thanks for this awesome bot :D

can u tell me exact settings/inventory/gear i need to use this as i never really do dungeoneering except when my brother plays he sometimes do it for me

mes

Sometimes just stands in the final room of the dungeon, clicking on the door or just walking into it.

can u tell me exact settings/inventory/gear i need to use this as i never really do dungeoneering except when my brother plays he sometimes do it for me

I'll update the main post with pictures of the setup of settings, but for inventory/equipment, nothing but ring of kinship, gear, the best gear for level bound to you / selected.

Sometimes just stands in the final room of the dungeon, clicking on the door or just walking into it.

Specific boss by chance?

Testing it now :) going to have it run for about an hour ;)
Tomorrow i will be testing @Hazard his dung bot :)

Sounds good! I'm not updating this beyond floor 17 (for a while) because I am working on your c6 support haha. Already have 6 puzzles recognized,2 fully programmed.

I'll update the main post with pictures of the setup of settings, but for inventory/equipment, nothing but ring of kinship, gear, the best gear for level bound to you / selected.

Specific boss by chance?

ok ill try it out thanks

Sounds good! I'm not updating this beyond floor 17 (for a while) because I am working on your c6 support haha. Already have 6 puzzles recognized,2 fully programmed.
Really nice :D i am also working on something for you :D ill tag you when ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.