Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Z Dungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please add support for complexity 1-4 so I can bot straight from lvl 1
Yes, its actually supported, I just miss-configured it, in the next patch I'll allow 1-4 selection. I believe right now if you start it in a fresh dungeon at level one it should still play through it

mes

Yes, its actually supported, I just miss-configured it, in the next patch I'll allow 1-4 selection. I believe right now if you start it in a fresh dungeon at level one it should still play through it
Can't wait till the next patch (y)

Alright, so I finally got this working on my VPS so I can program faster without lag. Right now I have combat improvements, food improvements and more already done. This release should see the light of day tomorrow most likely.
So what will the bot be able to handle?
Flawlessly run floor 1-11 c6?

Is there anyway to get a fresh ring like after you've already selected a class? ive tried destroying it and getting a new one

Because bot only selects complexity 4, you should have in the requirements that the user must have the previous complexities completed before starting bot.

it is also stuck in a loop...when it finishes ONE dungeon (Astea Frostweb - floor 4) after 30 minutes by the way...it leaves the dungeon...and then enters another dungeon...and instead of doing anything...it just leaves the new dungeon immediately.

Pushed the next version in. Many improvement / feature additions

When I enter the dungeon it keeps standing still and gives the message: Finding ring info. When I manually click on equipment it goes to the party interface and then it begins. But then it doesn't click on backpack anymore, so it doesn't eat when health gets low.

Further thanks for the energy you put in the bot:)

When I enter the dungeon it keeps standing still and gives the message: Finding ring info. When I manually click on equipment it goes to the party interface and then it begins. But then it doesn't click on backpack anymore, so it doesn't eat when health gets low.

Further thanks for the energy you put in the bot:)

Can you post / message me a screenshot of how the bot looks so I can see if its setup right? It only goes to the backpack / eats at a health percentage also.

Can you post / message me a screenshot of how the bot looks so I can see if its setup right? It only goes to the backpack / eats at a health percentage also.

This time when I started the bot it did just fine with beginning:p So I think the updated fixed it. Sorry for this. But when my health gets low it doesn't open the backpack like you can see. My health in the picture is 890 and my full health is 3900.

Attachments

• Naamloos..png
    Naamloos..png
    448.8 KB · Views: 10
This time when I started the bot it did just fine with beginning:p So I think the updated fixed it. Sorry for this. But when my health gets low it doesn't open the backpack like you can see. My health in the picture is 890 and my full health is 3900.

I think it has something to do with the chat, can you make sure its set so all chats off?

I mean the setting where if you type it doesn't go into the chat box, see how its spamming numbers and stuff?
Oh sorry didn't knew you meant that. Maybe a stupid question, but i'm not that familiar with the whole EOC. How do I change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.