Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Z Dungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Script has a little trouble clicking through doors that require keys.
I also noticed that it sometimes doesn't loot the keys and gets stuck at the door with the key needed.
View attachment 247

It seems like it tries to open when it actually needs to interact with unlock. It happened once for me, perhaps add a failsafe for unlocking it, so if it fails it'll retry unlocking. @Zasz

I'm very impressed with the pre-alpha by the way, looks pretty good.

Why does it loot coins by the way? I haven't seen it use them for anything so far. And can you make it only loot decent food? 200 HP food ain't worth walking back for. :p

It seems like it tries to open when it actually needs to interact with unlock. It happened once for me, perhaps add a failsafe for unlocking it, so if it fails it'll retry unlocking. @Zasz

I'm very impressed with the pre-alpha by the way, looks pretty good.

Why does it loot coins by the way? I haven't seen it use them for anything so far. And can you make it only loot decent food? 200 HP food ain't worth walking back for. :p

yeah, will work on doors more to be smoother! Coins, just for future use, pre-thinking ahead for that.
Food + looting to be improved (such as eating/dropping to loot higher heals)

Hi, i'm testing and it kind doesn't kill luminicestent icefiend properly. I runs to a corner and stops there while getting hit by the ice that drops from the sky.

Hi, i'm testing and it kind doesn't kill luminicestent icefiend properly. I runs to a corner and stops there while getting hit by the ice that drops from the sky.

Thank you for the input, is it running to one corner and stops, or clicking multiple spots on the map but always trying to go to one corner? (I thought I fixed in testing)

Thank you for the input, is it running to one corner and stops, or clicking multiple spots on the map but always trying to go to one corner? (I thought I fixed in testing)
Jus ran to a corner and stoped there doing nothing.

For some reason when it enters the dungeon it says finding our ring info and does nothing.

**EDIT** nvm fixed something was wrong with my UI sorry :)

Last edited:
For some reason when it enters the dungeon it says finding our ring info and does nothing, current room -1

Regular ring of kinship correct / non-legacy? All that should be doing is trying to open up the ring interface.

I can go to floor 3, but it automatically puts in floor 2. And when I'm done with a game it goes into a new game, but then it just stands still. And could you add more complexity's?
But to be clear, I love you bot:)

I can go to floor 3, but it automatically puts in floor 2. And when I'm done with a game it goes into a new game, but then it just stands still. And could you add more complexity's?
But to be clear, I love you bot:)
Have you dungeoneered before? If you can go to floor 60 but haven't gone through 1-59 first, your A) Missing out on a lot of bonus exp, B) Never going to get prestige exp for all 60 floors. And you may have not read anything as its pre-alpha, I will be adding all floors and complexities.

are you still at floor 11? :p < not sarcastic

Just began working on it for the day, last night had so much done (3 hours of work) (12-17, and many more), then I reverted the changes on accident. Give me a few hours.

Have you dungeoneered before? If you can go to floor 60 but haven't gone through 1-59 first, your A) Missing out on a lot of bonus exp, B) Never going to get prestige exp for all 60 floors. And you may have not read anything as its pre-alpha, I will be adding all floors and complexities.

Just began working on it for the day, last night had so much done (3 hours of work) (12-17, and many more), then I reverted the changes on accident. Give me a few hours.
dont worry dont worry :p i give you all the time :) i am just soo excited to be able to do till floor 45 ish :p

I was able to do floor 3, but it did floor 2. I wasn't trying to attack you. I'm sorry if I came around like that. I understand its a pre-alpha. Sorry

I was able to do floor 3, but it did floor 2. I wasn't trying to attack you. I'm sorry if I came around like that. I understand its a pre-alpha. Sorry

You can be able to do floor 10, but if you haven't done floors 1-9 prior your missing a lot of exp. Just saying the scripts doing its job in your case.

You can be able to do floor 10, but if you haven't done floors 1-9 prior your missing a lot of exp. Just saying the scripts doing its job in your case.
Will it auto reset at floor 11? (that are the floors that are done now right?)
Maybe it would be nice, to make, like if you finish floors 1-17 that it will reset again when reaching 17.. and so on

Will it auto reset at floor 11? (that are the floors that are done now right?)
Maybe it would be nice, to make, like if you finish floors 1-17 that it will reset again when reaching 17.. and so on
Already included

Already included
Ok thanks :p just wanted to know that hehe :p your doing great! :)

paturself.jpg

Alright, so I finally got this working on my VPS so I can program faster without lag. Right now I have combat improvements, food improvements and more already done. This release should see the light of day tomorrow most likely.

Alright, so I finally got this working on my VPS so I can program faster without lag. Right now I have combat improvements, food improvements and more already done. This release should see the light of day tomorrow most likely.

can you please add support for complexity 1-4 so I can bot straight from lvl 1

Status
Not open for further replies.