Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Yui's Menaphos Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

led

its not dropping them before the inventory full prompt for me, is it because my character cant catch the beltfish yet? i have all 3 on the action bar it seems to work intermittently

Last edited:
the way i fixed the bar scrolling was remove everything off a bar put the fish on first 3 slots, and any other bars was pulled off the screen

led

@youramazingames this bot is amazing now, it has about everything you could want, only thing i might request is could you make it have an option to catch Guthixian butterfly when they spawn?

Also an option to catch implings would be nice too but i can settle for just the Guthixian butterfly.

It acts very wierd when trying to drop fish...I had the 3 fish set as 1, 2 and 3 on my 5th action bar and it spent 3 minutes scrolling through all my available action bars before choosing the 6th bar and removed my meele abilities and replaced 8, 9 and -, with the fish which then dropped and continued

@youramazingames this bot is amazing now, it has about everything you could want, only thing i might request is could you make it have an option to catch Guthixian butterfly when they spawn?

Also an option to catch implings would be nice too but i can settle for just the Guthixian butterfly.

Thank you, Sadly i dont have time or want to add something to catch implings or the butterflys, plus its hard to test and they tend to fly over water making it likely that the bot will get stuck.

It acts very wierd when trying to drop fish...I had the 3 fish set as 1, 2 and 3 on my 5th action bar and it spent 3 minutes scrolling through all my available action bars before choosing the 6th bar and removed my meele abilities and replaced 8, 9 and -, with the fish which then dropped and continued

Im not sure what to say, as i can not reproduces any Action bar Bugs so its almost impossible for me to test. If it does not drop at all i recommend using the banking option as this will work, but will have less Rep/xp an hour. Or work towards the shake suit as this has the option to not have the fish in the inventory.

led

Thank you, Sadly i dont have time or want to add something to catch implings or the butterflys, plus its hard to test and they tend to fly over water making it likely that the bot will get stuck.

Im not sure what to say, as i can not reproduces any Action bar Bugs so its almost impossible for me to test. If it does not drop at all i recommend using the banking option as this will work, but will have less Rep/xp an hour. Or work towards the shake suit as this has the option to not have the fish in the inventory.
what about just the guthixian butterflies then?

Does not work when using legacy interface
When i use the EoC layout it does not always want to close the banking interface.

1a4e7bd1cf7bf8ccfed60a7dd9b0c057.jpg

Getting about 100k an hour. Metrics in game backs it up

2edc9441e6c93bc401d09435f6bd4404.jpg

Using fury shark outfit set to consume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same issue as others, bot stops thinking I don't have enough bait. when in reality I have 99,503 left.

Same issue as others, bot stops thinking I don't have enough bait. when in reality I have 99,503 left.
Im not sure why... Select the baitless option. It should work with no problems. however if you run out of bait it will break.

My bot gets stuck on dropping fish. I checked the box. not on legacy mode. But when dropping it just ONLY switches to action bars... I already putted fish in the action bar.

4 out of 5 stars for me because it works. It would be 5/5 if it did deposit all (through option) instead of deposit. Would take less time.

Bot works well, however it is VERY slow to start fishing again after depositing in the deposit box.

Bot works really well but has some issues with depositing.

It deposits my fishing urns. Can you set it to only deposit fish?

Could you also get it to drop while it is fishing, or at least drop after it has 10 fish etc, as it drops with the action bar, it does not interrupt fishing. It would make the bot more efficient.

@youramazingames

Status
Not open for further replies.