Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Yui's Menaphos Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this drop the fish? I have the fish on my action bar, but it keeps cycling through the action bars.

How does this drop the fish? I have the fish on my action bar, but it keeps cycling through the action bars.
Same happens to me. It will just idle after getting full inventory.
It's works great with Shark Outfit when it consumes the fish tho.

Thats weird, for me it works, allow it to place the fish on the action bar. Im not sure what else to say. If you can find a way for me to reproduce it i will be able to fix it.

Thats weird, for me it works, allow it to place the fish on the action bar. Im not sure what else to say. If you can find a way for me to reproduce it i will be able to fix it.
I did let it put the raw fish on Actionbar, but it wont drop after that

Great bot so far!

Maybe one suggestion
-Dropping the fish before the inventory fills up (if dropping option is enabled)

do you have custom key binds
Yes it is very true it will break if they are weird custom key binds, it will only really work for letters or simple buttons, otherwise it will not work.

Great bot so far!

Maybe one suggestion
-Dropping the fish before the inventory fills up (if dropping option is enabled)

I do plan to add this when i get the chance, its a little more complicated to make it human like.

Since I only am 52 fishing I could only fish 1 type of the fishes.
I just picked up the other 2 and added all 3 of them to the action bar, and now the dropping works just fine - Thanks to Thiz18 for saying this!

If you only have 1 type of the fishes it seems to not be able to drop it.

I just picked up the other 2 and added all 3 of them to the action bar, and now the dropping works just fine - Thanks to Thiz18 for saying this!

Glad to have helped!

Ahh, that makes a lot of sence, ill look into this.

led

Something that would make this bot amazing and it would increase the rep/hr a lot is if you could make the bot start dropping when there are 1-4 open spaces left in the inventory so it never has to stop fishing.

Reactions: Led

led

Can you add a failsafe for when it accidentally cuts Acadia logs it will drop them, i think it misclicks the trees sometimes, for someone like me using a shark suit it doesnt matter but for someone dropping it breaks the bot

Can you add a failsafe for when it accidentally cuts Acadia logs it will drop them, i think it misclicks the trees sometimes, for someone like me using a shark suit it doesnt matter but for someone dropping it breaks the bot
Will do

Reactions: Led
Default Binds, 80+ fishing.

Still having the issue. How'd you fix it?

I still have been unable to reproduce the problem.
Can you go to Edit>Preferences in runemate and have logging set to trace ( http://i.imgur.com/slST5AF.png )
slST5AF.png

Then get the bot bugged, and send me that log.
To get the logs go to help>View Logs in runemate.

Maybe then ill be able to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.