Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Wont load any bots

I wanted to make a new thread about this shit problem since all the threads are so old..

Anyone experiencing the same issues as me? The game starts OSRS client fine, noticed the proccess ID but when i press start instance to load the bot it just wont do it.

("The selected game client appears to have been closed. Refresh the game client list, start a new game client and try again")

Attachments

• e245a5f1f0e77bf332b9fbb1142424d3.png
    e245a5f1f0e77bf332b9fbb1142424d3.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 29
Runemate Credits Guru
As standard if you start seeing your bots acting weird, struggling to find items you have etc, always try doing the below before seeking extra help as this can solve a lot of issues with bots and RM client... Of course if problem persists after trying the below troubleshoot then seek more advice to fix :)

Try uninstalling RM client, delete your osrs cache by going to C:\Users\<yourname>\jagexcache\oldschool then delete the LIVE folder, then uninstall your osrs client.

Once you've done that, restart your PC and reinstall RM client and osrs client.

This seems to fix most common issues with bot's and client.

Also, head over to the RM Discord, a lot of people there who may be able to help you further :)

Hope this helps.

O.G

Last edited:
Tried in the exact order and the same error pops up after it has launched client and i try to run bot.

Thanks for reply

Tried in the exact order and the same error pops up after it has launched client and i try to run bot.

Thanks for reply

Found this:
To attach to this game client, Spectre must be restarted and ran with a 32-bit JRE:
RuneMate and the game client need to both run on x32 bit Java. Remove any x64 bit Java installations and RuneMate, and then install RuneMate again – it will automatically download the correct x32 bit Java version and everything will work.

my rm client is 64 bit, maybe thats why and osrs client is prolly 32

God why wont this woooooork

Runemate Credits Guru
Try uninstalling the 64bit RM client and reinstall and use the 32bit client

OR

You can try uninstalling your current Java and reinstalling the 64bit Java.

I have now tried eveyrthing, think i just cba using this. I got 2 99's using runemate from time to time but now nothing works.

I had this Problem, turned out i was running it compatablity mode with Windows XP (service pack 3), ensure its on the latest version of windows. - Right click properties on vanilla client > compatability then check compatability mode then ensure windows 8 is selected. then uncheck compatability mode again and apply, should work then