Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Woke up to this(?)

Did you actually lose naything though ? or was your account just logged in?
I didnt lose anything part from the feathers and aquarium eggs, it was standing by the bank and nothing in the bank seems to be gone. Since the script isnt running to the bank someone mustve logged in and done it, luckily it was only like 5k feathers
Are you sure you pnly had rm and java installed?
Yes, I had just installed windows on it and took runemate+ java installer from usb.

No idea mate, i hope it wasn't runemate as i really like the community and the client.

Author of MaxiBots
The first question anyone should have asked you is did you change your accounts password after reinstalling windows (via the fresh install)? And had you logged in using any other device/client/webpage?

Engineer
We really don't have any way to run remote code on your pc, there's no way it was done from our infrastructure. If we were an injection client, we would have the ability to change the game's logic to execute our own code (which it would know about from the modscript), however we're not an injection client. We use reflection which doesn't allow us to modify the game's code so there's no way that we could sneak anything in.