Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Woke up to this(?)

Logged in to account being at the bank, I'm lucky my bank wasnt cleaned but something happend, I am 100% certain that it cant be anything else but RuneMate since this pc was just installed and has nothing but Runemate and java on it. I'm not quite sure why but its got to be the reason, I was running MaxiFisher overnight

Someone dropped the feathers and those aquarium thingys you get from fishing, someone has been on my account

I'm afraid I cant tell you cause it wasnt even possible to terminate it, it wasnt even listed in the taskmanager, will reinstall windows again and maybe try runemate again. I've been here for almost 2 months now and this shit happens, someone was logged in on my account and that doesnt feel very good.

It's strange someone logged into my old school runescape account, i didn't have much to take but they levelled my stats for me lol, although i don't think it was runemate, i was foolish enough to try out epicbot. So it could be runemate or epic bot but i'd hate to think it was runemate but i'm 100% sure it was Ebola bot.

It wasnt even possible to terminate it, it wasnt even listed in the taskmanager

QkATnkL.png

By the way I can't believe Aidden or RM have anything to do with this; unless.. @Arbiter has started another pbot hack.
Kappa

nah its just malware, run msconfig.exe and disable all the start up and non microsoft services

Yeah it was me who had ebola bot, i can't complain my last log in was 82 days and they levelled up alot of my skills so i guess i don't mind lol.