Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Win FREE RuneMate Credits!

hexis-banner.png

In celebration of hitting over 500 members in the Hexis Bots Discord Server I'd like to try something different. We've been collecting metrics for a few months now so everyone should have lots of achievements to show off, that's why this time it's going to be more of a competition.

There will be **5 prizes** to win, all in the form of RuneMate credits.

1st place will win $15 RuneMate credits
2nd and 3rd place will win $10 RuneMate credits
4th and 5th place will win $5 RuneMate credits

How to enter
1. To enter you need to post your signatures of any Hexis bot on the forums, in the achievements channel here, or in the RuneMate Discord server in the RuneMate Discord achievements channel.
2. Posts in the RuneMate server will count for **2 entries**
3. You can enter as many times as you want, but the signatures must be different each time
4. You can post a screenshot of your session metrics or your personal signatures, they both count
5. Your screenshot must contain the name of the bot
6. Once you've posted, copy a link to the message and send it to the message thread in the events channel. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRY WILL BE MISSED**

Deadline
I will run this competition for 4 weeks, until October 8th. On October 8th I'll lock the thread and count up the entries and announce the winners. I will add all the winners to a random name selector the same number of times as the number of entries they have. For example, if you make 3 submissions in the RuneMate server, 1 on the forums, and 1 here then you will have 8 entries and your name will be entered 8 times. **You cannot win a prize twice, I will remove your entries if you win, this makes it more fair to everyone**.

Any questions just tag me in #|chat and I'll try to clear it up.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK :D

can we post in this thread or does it need to be in the script thread?

Attachments

• upload_2023-9-24_0-31-40.png
    upload_2023-9-24_0-31-40.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 2
Blazin all them herbs

How to enter
1. To enter you need to post your signatures of any Hexis bot on the forums, in the achievements channel here, or in the RuneMate Discord server in the RuneMate Discord achievements channel.
2. Posts in the RuneMate server will count for **2 entries**
3. You can enter as many times as you want, but the signatures must be different each time
4. You can post a screenshot of your session metrics or your personal signatures, they both count
5. Your screenshot must contain the name of the bot
6. Once you've posted, copy a link to the message and send it to the message thread in the events channel. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRY WILL BE MISSED**

Here works fine, like you've done, you just need to link the forum post in the channel on my Discord server :) (click link in my signature)

How do i link the forum post and to which channel sorry? I posted in the achivements one.
upload_2023-9-24_13-28-37.png
Copy the link from the "X minutes ago" link. Post it in the discord thread in my events channel in the discord server