Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Will i get banned

Hi guys I just as botting on two accounts and I forgot to turn my vpn on like a dickhead will my main get banned ive never botted on my main just transferd gold from my main to the bots how should I go about this im new to botting

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi guys I just as botting on two accounts and I forgot to turn my vpn on like a dickhead will my main get banned ive never botted on my main just transferd gold from my main to the bots how should I go about this im new to botting
Your main won't get banned for botting if you haven't botted on it. And it won't get banned for RWT unless you're moving massive amounts and/or actually RWT.

I bought gold RWT on my account but never sold it but I have the bots back on the vpn now so hopefully ill be fine thanks for the reply aswell

I'm new to RS Botting and was wondering the same thing. Is it safe to not on one account and play legit on another without using any sort of proxy? The two accounts have never interacted with eachother.