Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Why

RuneMate Staff
Because I enjoy playing Runescape when I can do things like PVM, high level Slayer etc. but don't enjoy the grind of getting levels for requirements or GP to buy expensive items

Just to get rid of the boring skills, as in, doing the same thing over and over again. I love to do interactive skills/afkable ones myself tho

I bot for multiple reasons.

It's just unfair if you don't bot, there are so many people that skip the grind and level insanely fast so if you can't beat them then join them?

Because I enjoy playing Runescape when I can do things like PVM, high level Slayer etc. but don't enjoy the grind of getting levels for requirements or GP to buy expensive items

had me at "How to use Runemate Spectre:"

I was laughing so much :D

To catch up the people that have abused early Jagex releases (cfr. Gizmo shells method with training Invention) as I actually don't have the time to 24/7 RS because I have friends, a girlfriend and school.

To RS and have a life. I don't enjoy grinding, so any repetitive boring tasks are getting botted lol. That and I'm excited for the task of writing my own bots soon.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk