Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Why do i bot 30 mins and it charges me for 3 hours

So im botting using a 10cents/hour script and in 30 minutes it's already charged me 30 cents... and its not only this script ive noticed it doing this on other ones too. This happening to anyone else?

Last edited:
oh i see so if the bot messes up in 1 minute and u need to reset its gonna charge u an hour anyway. alright. and with that logic in mind you basicly have to calculate before stopping the bot to make sure you dont stop it right after it charges you then again when you decide to bot again. am i getting this right?

Community Manager
oh i see so if the bot messes up in 1 minute and u need to reset its gonna charge u an hour anyway. alright. and with that logic in mind you basicly have to calculate before stopping the bot to make sure you dont stop it right after it charges you then again when you decide to bot again. am i getting this right?
Yes, you are. But most authors are fine with refunding if the bot would crash instantly, providing the issue was the bot itself and not a user error.