Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Which Bots are working with the new spectre client?

Which bots work?? so far I have only managed to get maxi woodcutter to work. anyone know of anymore working bots? Thank you!

Client Developer
Test them and find out - user feedback is the fastest way authors can update bots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most bots are broken cosidering specter API is totally different, and the ones that are updated are still going through small updates and optimization.

Needed a thread like this. Only bot I have gotten to work is Alpha Magic, doing high alchemy.

Which bots work?? so far I have only managed to get maxi woodcutter to work. anyone know of anymore working bots? Thank you!
Where do u use maxiwoodcutter at? i use it at west varrock but my character always freezes at the bank and doesnt go back to the oak trees

RuneMate Staff
Client Developer
Guys. how can you expect Bot Authors to ever fix their bots if you won't post this feedback on their specific threads. We don't have time to be going through the entirety of the forum hoping to find a bug pertaining to our bots. The Bot Support section is there to be used and we're notified whenever somebody posts on our threads.

So instead of complaining that something doesn't work, please help us MAKE it work by making it known in the correct location.

Java Warlord
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
attention_whore_by_kormal14-d9r7ptw.jpg