Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Where did my extra hours go?

Good Afternoon,

Just to start off with - I do love RuneMate and have used it a lot, so I purchased extra hours (Looked at the Billing FAQ multiple times before and after to make sure that my money is not wasted).

I purchased another 200 hours after the free 200 hours was used up, I just wanted to know where it has gone - on the Bot Usage Graph, I have used 212 hours. Which means that I did have extra hours somewhere because I do understand that once 200hours have surpassed it does stop the bot. I would like to know where the 200 hours that i added have disappeared, I have proof that I did buy them on my paypal and will supply if any information is needed.

Many thanks and hope the issue is resolved!

Attachments

• usage.PNG
    usage.PNG
    562.1 KB · Views: 12
Java Warlord
A payment you made 30, or rather 31 days ago expired, thus your allowance dropped.
Remember that you don't buy hours, you buy a higher allowance for 30 days.

OOOH, I understand now! It sucks though, I had over 180+ hours just wasted, is there any way of getting it back? It was an error on my part and must've missed it on the small print of the Billing FAQ. :(