Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question when will runemate client be compatible with jagex launcher

When will the client finally be updated to work with the jagex launcher? ive seen alot of people having the same trouble as myself and a fix/update soon would be great :p

Curious on this too. I'd love to convert to Jagex Accounts for more theoretical security (bought account) but don't want to lose RuneMate functionality.

I dont know a ton about the launcher, but apparently this solution should work: Tutorial - Jagex Launcher Fix!
ive actually never been hacked until 3 days ago when i updated to the jagex launcher. didnt even trigger and 2fa through email. Could be coincidence but i managed to get myself hacked for 1.3b. wont happen again. and when buying accounts, MAKE SURE THERE ISNT A GOOGLE, APPLE, OR STEAM ACCOUNT LINKED TO IT!

ive actually never been hacked until 3 days ago when i updated to the jagex launcher. didnt even trigger and 2fa through email. Could be coincidence but i managed to get myself hacked for 1.3b. wont happen again. and when buying accounts, MAKE SURE THERE ISNT A GOOGLE, APPLE, OR STEAM ACCOUNT LINKED TO IT!
,unless you got keylogger